You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

Kill those hybrid and fusions.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by DR813

I think they're really nice. I like them. I would cop on a discount. and yes I'm dead serious.

i never want to discredit other peoples opinions, but i highly question your taste in sneakers. cats like you are the reason why JB keeps on making this #%*%. have fun sticking your feet in garbage.
cats like me?!! you don't even have a clue what my collection looks like. first of all, I don't buy team jordans or fusions. yes they look nice to me. I'm suppose to like every shoe you like? I don't a flying F*** what you think my taste in sneakers are because I buy what I like, not to please dumba**es like you. my collection is nothing but retroes. so before you make assumptions and judgements about someone, find out what they are about first.

30t6p3b.gif
F****** Idiot

Originally Posted by orthotic

Originally Posted by DR813

I think they're really nice. I like them. I would cop on a discount. and yes I'm dead serious.

i never want to discredit other peoples opinions, but i highly question your taste in sneakers. cats like you are the reason why JB keeps on making this #%*%. have fun sticking your feet in garbage.
cats like me?!! you don't even have a clue what my collection looks like. first of all, I don't buy team jordans or fusions. yes they look nice to me. I'm suppose to like every shoe you like? I don't a flying F*** what you think my taste in sneakers are because I buy what I like, not to please dumba**es like you. my collection is nothing but retroes. so before you make assumptions and judgements about someone, find out what they are about first.

30t6p3b.gif
F****** Idiot

Back
Top Bottom