You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

Another product endorsed by the general hip hop culture
ohwell.gif

wow...that are way to many colours on one shoe for me! would fit a clown just perfect i think
wink.gif

sometimes i do wonder if jb wont be thinking to fire somebody on the desing staff cause this one is too funny!

wow...that are way to many colours on one shoe for me! would fit a clown just perfect i think
wink.gif

sometimes i do wonder if jb wont be thinking to fire somebody on the desing staff cause this one is too funny!

i havnt got a good laugh browsing through NT lately
but this is funny...
but at the same time sad...
and what makes it worse.. PEOPLE WILL BUY THESE... mark my words...

i havnt got a good laugh browsing through NT lately
but this is funny...
but at the same time sad...
and what makes it worse.. PEOPLE WILL BUY THESE... mark my words...

These are up on PYS....I know many of you have been waiting patiently for these...well, that moment has finally arrived.  Get them quick before they are sold out!

I hope you guys sense the sarcasm in my post....just in case it wasn't clear. 

These are up on PYS....I know many of you have been waiting patiently for these...well, that moment has finally arrived.  Get them quick before they are sold out!

I hope you guys sense the sarcasm in my post....just in case it wasn't clear. 

If these come out, they're instant outlet material for sure.  When will retailers start drawing the line with JB?  This stuff sits on their shelves for months and they end up having to sell at 30-50% discount.  That makes zero business sense.

If these come out, they're instant outlet material for sure.  When will retailers start drawing the line with JB?  This stuff sits on their shelves for months and they end up having to sell at 30-50% discount.  That makes zero business sense.

Originally Posted by Hyalite

Im sure these retailers have stipulations in their deals/contracts with JB that makes them buy a certain amount of their other (team shoes, casual type..etc..) product in order to get JB to send them Retros. Thats the only way I could imagine why retailers would ever get a shoe this hideous, not because they want to but because they have to so we can get our Retros.

Im sure these retailers have stipulations in their deals/contracts with JB that makes them buy a certain amount of their other (team shoes, casual type..etc..) product in order to get JB to send them Retros. Thats the only way I could imagine why retailers would ever get a shoe this hideous, not because they want to but because they have to so we can get our Retros.

Originally Posted by SwoleHouse

thats true i remeber when those all red & all blue 1's dropped i forgot which shoes they had that i wanted but dude said i would have to buy that shoe & a pair of ones cuz he had buy them 3 at a time
roll.gif

thats true i remeber when those all red & all blue 1's dropped i forgot which shoes they had that i wanted but dude said i would have to buy that shoe & a pair of ones cuz he had buy them 3 at a time
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom