You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

laugh.gif

smh.gif

sick.gif

Those are awful

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

...would coordinate well with this outfit...

Pimp-Michael-Jordan--37585.jpg
MJ is pimping us all 
but here is what i think of this shoe and the 16/20 or what ever its called 

2cz536u.jpg

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

...would coordinate well with this outfit...

Pimp-Michael-Jordan--37585.jpg
MJ is pimping us all 
but here is what i think of this shoe and the 16/20 or what ever its called 

2cz536u.jpg

I'm glad I am done with JB. Lol!

Unless, Chicago X's and the meaningful shoes release.

Other than that, they are headed down the drain.

I'm glad I am done with JB. Lol!

Unless, Chicago X's and the meaningful shoes release.

Other than that, they are headed down the drain.

Seriously...Who buys this complete and utter trash? It's Garbage....Basura! Feces if you prefer. I wish we could level with JB and ask them what the reasoning is behind all of their Fusion decisions. Of all of the Fusions, Spizikes, I'll let slide. Even Dub-Zero's I hated. Now this. When does it end?????

Seriously...Who buys this complete and utter trash? It's Garbage....Basura! Feces if you prefer. I wish we could level with JB and ask them what the reasoning is behind all of their Fusion decisions. Of all of the Fusions, Spizikes, I'll let slide. Even Dub-Zero's I hated. Now this. When does it end?????

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

JB HAS to have been taking part in some kind of social experiment the last few years.  See how far an icon can push the envelop, while still having people blindly follow.  I think they've found their answer on that limit with this shoe........

....I hope. 
indifferent.gif

mother-of-god-super-troopers.jpg

JB HAS to have been taking part in some kind of social experiment the last few years.  See how far an icon can push the envelop, while still having people blindly follow.  I think they've found their answer on that limit with this shoe........

....I hope. 
indifferent.gif

good mother of god. Hands down the worst shoe i have ever seen. The %$#$ is JB thinking

Back
Top Bottom