You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

pathetic...plain pathetic
frown.gif

I love em!!!!! muahahaahahahah@@@!!! lol just kidding, just the 6+17s lol

Although I do like the other Rare Air's

I love em!!!!! muahahaahahahah@@@!!! lol just kidding, just the 6+17s lol

Although I do like the other Rare Air's

and the worst part is that these will probably sell, I haven't purchase a pair of Jordans in so long. These fusion hybrid crap just taints the entire company's legacy, I really want to buy a new pair of Jordans but I will not settle with crap quality.

and the worst part is that these will probably sell, I haven't purchase a pair of Jordans in so long. These fusion hybrid crap just taints the entire company's legacy, I really want to buy a new pair of Jordans but I will not settle with crap quality.

i spoke with a jordan rep, he said that they create shoes like this b/c they know they will sell horribly and kids who cant afford higher end jordans can get kicks like these when sales come around.

i spoke with a jordan rep, he said that they create shoes like this b/c they know they will sell horribly and kids who cant afford higher end jordans can get kicks like these when sales come around.

Who is the target demographic of JB these days? It surely can't be the ghetto - 'cos people there have more taste.

Who is the target demographic of JB these days? It surely can't be the ghetto - 'cos people there have more taste.

Originally Posted by rocman23

I don't know how much truth there is to that claim, but it's an idiotic philosophy.  Stores also know they won't sell, and will therefore not care many of them, or not carry them at all.  I've already talked to several managers who have said they don't bring in every Jordan release like they used to because of this.  If stores won't carry your product because of piss poor sales, that doesn't help your company.

Back
Top Bottom