You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

Originally Posted by rocman23

i spoke with a jordan rep, he said that they create shoes like this b/c they know they will sell horribly and kids who cant afford higher end jordans can get kicks like these when sales come around.
I don't know how much truth there is to that claim, but it's an idiotic philosophy.  Stores also know they won't sell, and will therefore not care many of them, or not carry them at all.  I've already talked to several managers who have said they don't bring in every Jordan release like they used to because of this.  If stores won't carry your product because of piss poor sales, that doesn't help your company.

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

sick.gif
 These still dont touch the 6/17s IMO.

6-17-23>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those.
That is hands down the ugliest sneaker I have EVER seen in my life!

6-17-23>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Death>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those.
That is hands down the ugliest sneaker I have EVER seen in my life!

who are these people at Nike that slap each other 5
after coming up with this
they deserve a slap in the face
these joints look like an a.d.d. 4th grade science project

who are these people at Nike that slap each other 5
after coming up with this
they deserve a slap in the face
these joints look like an a.d.d. 4th grade science project

Originally Posted by Anomaly

i spoke with a jordan rep, he said that they create shoes like this b/c they know they will sell horribly and kids who cant afford higher end jordans can get kicks like these when sales come around.
I don't know how much truth there is to that claim, but it's an idiotic philosophy.  Stores also know they won't sell, and will therefore not care many of them, or not carry them at all.  I've already talked to several managers who have said they don't bring in every Jordan release like they used to because of this.  If stores won't carry your product because of piss poor sales, that doesn't help your company.

Not too sure about your claim either, stores such as SP, FL, FNL have a JB account so they're forced to carry most of their products.
other shops have stopped carying JB products because they dont sell,
I'm pretty sure if they have an account with JB, JB sends them whatever they feel like sending

Originally Posted by Anomaly

Not too sure about your claim either, stores such as SP, FL, FNL have a JB account so they're forced to carry most of their products.
other shops have stopped carying JB products because they dont sell,
I'm pretty sure if they have an account with JB, JB sends them whatever they feel like sending

Originally Posted by Daver

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?! THIS HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF JOKE.

On a serious note, what is JB thinking to accomplish here? Seriously.

I honestly think some of their designs and colorways are kicked from companies who produce fakes.

Originally Posted by Daver

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

WHAT IS GOING ON?!?!?! THIS HAS TO BE SOME SORT OF JOKE.

On a serious note, what is JB thinking to accomplish here? Seriously.

I honestly think some of their designs and colorways are kicked from companies who produce fakes.

Back
Top Bottom