You thought the 6+17=23 was bad? I give you Olympic Rare Air

sick.gif
#+$ is JB thinking

combine the official colorway of san francisco and throw the most legendary jordans in a woodchipper and you get this.

combine the official colorway of san francisco and throw the most legendary jordans in a woodchipper and you get this.

Nothing will ever beat the gay pride VI's.  JB actually came out with a homosexual shoe.  That is crazy. 

Nothing will ever beat the gay pride VI's.  JB actually came out with a homosexual shoe.  That is crazy. 

sick.gif
 what is that SMH
people working for JB must be sniffin something real hard.
is that even a shoe
roll.gif

you guys can do better than that

sick.gif
 what is that SMH
people working for JB must be sniffin something real hard.
is that even a shoe
roll.gif

you guys can do better than that

Originally Posted by Ak1ck54l1f3R

Official colorway? Obviously, you've been living under a rock. Homosexuality is worldwide. I'm taking offense cuz you just tried to clown my city. Lol. If you didn't know, the flags are only in one part of the city, it ain't like it's on every lamp post throughout the city.. Lol..educate yourself, bruh.

Originally Posted by Ak1ck54l1f3R

Official colorway? Obviously, you've been living under a rock. Homosexuality is worldwide. I'm taking offense cuz you just tried to clown my city. Lol. If you didn't know, the flags are only in one part of the city, it ain't like it's on every lamp post throughout the city.. Lol..educate yourself, bruh.

Those are just the worst thing I have EVER seen JB Retro come up with, I am going to go give my boy Chuck some real !#+! about those and them ******ed VII coming down the JB poop hole in the next 6 months..

Back
Top Bottom