YOU WILL BE BANNED IF YOU BUY/SELL/TRADE in this space jam post.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by bigj505

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Originally Posted by Agent0024

seanj I hope you're in here getting one of these size 14s....

jonah you're getting close they keep dancin around that 10.5-11 just keep holdin it down my dude....

the TRUE NT has returned this thread is just what it should be... good job folks keep up the good work

happy.gif
i got me acouple of 10s im GOOD... HAPPY NEW YEARS
pimp.gif
that confirms 5 pairs of 10s ordered this morning.
laugh.gif

Re-sellers CC got rejected
laugh.gif

I love it jonah did u strike a deal with someone or just worked your way through it ? ? ? ?

no i just called the INTERNATIONAL phone number and they said they had sizes 10 and 12 and 14plus.... The regular eastbay number told me they was soldout
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by stuntastic020

just got two size 12's from eastbay...finally...I can rest.

Stuntastic & others don't get too excited about getting these so called size 12s, especially from eastbay! I just called & my order of 2pr 12s wentthrough as well. Thats like 20 pr order, no one really thinks that they found that many do you???

I'm more inclined to think phone orders will go through--especially since they're now sold out.

Originally Posted by bmoore34

Stuntastic & others don't get too excited about getting these so called size 12s, especially from eastbay! I just called & my order of 2pr 12s went through as well. Thats like 20 pr order, no one really thinks that they found that many do you???
^its from canceled orders from last week. they hold your shoes for 5 days and if everything doesn't go through they cancel it

These are canceled orders. To reduce call volume and internet crashing, they will "restock" 2-3 sizes at a time in quantities of most likely up to30 pairs. I'd be very surprised if these don't go through.

Well you can add another size 10 to the list but I haven't received an order confirmation email but the order status on the website is there. Also calledeastbay customer service and said that the order was received and I should get an confirmation email within 24 hours. I was under the impression that the orderconfirmation email came pretty quick.

Stuntastic & others don't get too excited about getting these so called size 12s, especially from eastbay! I just called & my order of 2pr 12s went through as well. Thats like 20 pr order, no one really thinks that they found that many do you???
^its from canceled orders from last week. they hold your shoes for 5 days and if everything doesn't go through they cancel it
yup... this happens on every big release. dudes were scooping cdp11/12s last yr off eastbay because of the same reason
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bigj505

yup... this happens on every big release. dudes were scooping cdp11/12s last yr off eastbay because of the same reason
pimp.gif
just called and everything went through.. should be shipped out tonight Next Day... man this is a LATE Christmas for me..

They didn't ask me about shipping method and I see that the have charged me the shoe price plus the sales tax. So what does that mean?

Originally Posted by RUTHE1

They didn't ask me about shipping method and I see that the have charged me the shoe price plus the sales tax. So what does that mean?
they just made an authorization to you account.. the payment will go thru ur acct completely once shipped...just be patient and theyll goout...last week i ordered from footaction (one of the few), they made the authorization and my order went out the next day..

Congrats to those who were able to order from Eastbay this morning. I just hope that people that actually wanted the shoes to wear got them instead ofresellers.
ohwell.gif

BE CAREFUL....

NO BUYING, SELLING OR TRADING

^^also authorized mine and was approved
cant wait for shipment confirm
anyway to change to overnight shipping once you have already ordered?

I've been watching for more SJ's so I could possibly resell, but after reading these posts here on NT and seeing the few that didn't even get onepair, I'd much rather have a fellow NT'er get a pair instead of me reselling... Y'all on your hustle, congrats for coppin'.

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I've been watching for more SJ's so I could possibly resell, but after reading these posts here on NT and seeing the few that didn't even get one pair, I'd much rather have a fellow NT'er get a pair instead of me reselling... Y'all on your hustle, congrats for coppin'.

That's what the shoe game is all about. Times is hard and resellin' helps, but we can't be killin' the game in the process. Good lookin'out.
pimp.gif

just got off the phone with eastbay. they are out of 8.5 and 9, but had a 9.5.

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

has nikestore.com restocked yet??
nerd.gif
not that i know of... ive been refreshing since release and no love.

mad props to all the people who put up the info so other nt'ers can get a pair

thats what its all about

shoeheads trying to help other shoeheads

cop on a crazy hot release

samething happen with the doernbecher 6's and because of it i was able to get a pair...........................................................peace

I called at 940 and they said they didnt have any 12s.. anyone order 2 and wanna help me out? this is getting frustrating

WATCH IT....

Has everyone who ordered from Eastbay this morning received email confirmation and had their cards charged yet?

Originally Posted by HWBurnz

Has everyone who ordered from Eastbay this morning received email confirmation and had their cards charged yet?
^^^
not yet...I'll believe it when I see it! The way my FNL.COM orders took a dump, I'm not getting my hopes up until I see a tracking number.

only consolation is that the confirmation number is without the dreaded 'G' in front of the number...

tbc

P

Back
Top Bottom