You'll never listen to the original again Vol. that one song

Trust me... first ten seconds I was like 
indifferent.gif

then 
eek.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln8uFYyITX4 
smokin.gif

Ya'll nt dudes reference this track more often than someone with testosterone should. Ya'll are weird.

I'll listen to the original a hundred times before listening to this rendition of it, sorry bro-seph.

Never heard this song before so I asked myself "what kind of dude calls himself Carly?" before realizing it was a cover.

This was okay. I liked Mycoldyourdone's post. Jeremy Passions spin on that song was nice.

On a slightly related note, I still to this day have not heard a cover of Kings of Leon's Be Somebody or Use Somebody that was was better than the original.

Music section?

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Ya'll nt dudes reference this track more often than someone with testosterone should. Ya'll are weird.

Can someone PLEASE tell me the hype around this Call Me Maybe song? It is complete !@!%. What am I missing? People actually quote the lame chorus on tweets and statuses on FB. 
It was played on Canadian radio for a while. Then all of a sudden Justin Bieber and company make a viral video singing it and songs gets international and blows up. It was all a marketing campaign since I think she is on Justin's label or is it they share the same manager? 

Cris Cab is fire
pimp.gif

Loved that Pumped Up Kicks cover he did.

Not that the OGs aren't good, but this girl is 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
Damn that Black and Yellow is aight man. Started off slow but once they got started forreal I became a fan.

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

Can someone PLEASE tell me the hype around this Call Me Maybe song? It is complete !@!%. What am I missing? People actually quote the lame chorus on tweets and statuses on FB. 
All I know is that the sorority garden tools LOVE it so I aint eem mad when it come on.

Back
Top Bottom