Young Dolph

"its obvious somebody ratting, somebody snitching" don't think that's something you should say in front of a news camera. 
roll.gif
mean.gif

"its obvious somebody ratting, somebody snitching" don't think that's something you should say in front of a news camera. 

N**** already snitched on himself with the IG vid with the guns and ****. :lol:

Social media has made cops' jobs so much easier :lol: :lol: don't know how many times I've seen dudes get on IG posting guns and the money they stole, only to get tracked down not too long later

N**** already snitched on himself with the IG vid with the guns and ****. :lol:

Social media has made cops' jobs so much easier :lol: :lol: don't know how many times I've seen dudes get on IG posting guns and the money they stole, only to get tracked down not too long later

And it's bunch of internet CSI's like in the Tro Ave/Tax situation.

Dolph=modern day Master P 2.0 (Tennessee Version).This is what Master P would be in the Social Media era.While in his prime.

unless they can legitimately prove he was firing he's gucci
Idk bruh.  If the car that the shots were fired from were really rented by Youngsta, dude in a helluva situation.  Even if he didnt pull the trigger they can put it on him for conspiracy.   Dude claiming the car that he rented was stolen from him, and then just so happened to be used to try to kill HIS ENEMY, out of all things?  Bruh gotta come up with a better alibi than that lol.   Next he gonna claim Dolph stole the whip from him GTA style to shoot at himself 
laugh.gif
.   I mean maybe Dolph is a secret agent and a master at stealing identities idk lol

Im always for innocent til proven guilty so I hope dude didnt have anything to do with this, but if he did he's the dumbest criminal ever lol

Last edited:
Did he report the car still tho? That's gonna be the big key with that argument

Back
Top Bottom