Young Dolph

The lyrics dont have to be valid evidence to have an effect.  All the prosecutor has to do is play it or read it for the jury.  If the defense objects afterwards and it gets invalidated it wont matter because the jury has already been swayed hearing dude making wild *** threats :lol: .   Unless the defense can erase it out of the jurors' minds its still a huge deal.  

Lawyers do it all the time where they ask questions or present evidence that they know will be objected to, just to implant the idea into the jurors' minds.  Once its out there its out there

Repped cus this mane truth talking. I saw this 1st hand when I was on jury duty for a civil case that lasted over 3 weeks that was a malpractice suit. The defense was bringing in all kind of wild stuff and expert witnesses that had the other folks on the jury lose all kind of common sense.

They just gonna pump fake on dropping this glock huh?

I pray for my enemies, in Charlotte, all of them, so **** em, that's how I feel, im everything u wanna be
Perfecto. Gelato still that one tho, man meech should've been big

I tore my acl I ball too hard like derrick rose, I never loved a ***** more than THE dough that's on my soul :smokin
This the best non dolph pre song. Fizzle let me down, glock coming thru

I tore my acl I ball too hard like derrick rose, I never loved a ***** more than THE dough that's on my soul :smokin
This the best non dolph pre song. Fizzle let me down, glock coming thru

I just broke a ***** back slammed dunked that *** like Shaq, on my Ray Lewis ish I'm dancing when I get the sack

Lil bruh took off on that on my soul.

Last edited:
In charlotte starts my day off :pimp:

"Say she saw flippa dancing and that's how she spot me"

Can't help but money dance to that

I keep seeing dolph promote him on IG but I never listened to it. Will give it a spin

That glock season a problem. The young boy gone def be more than a sidekick. Fizzle just got demoted

Man y'all boys better stop tryna play Fizzle like he ******* Bino Brown [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Fizzle and Glock like 2A and 2B

As long as we all agree bino is last idc. But glock season>loalg and I was anticipating the fizzle for mths

Back
Top Bottom