Young Dolph

Dude really not smart at all 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

***** sound like he got down syndrome rapping in a bathroom. "On my paperwork they got the ***** name in all sentences" Man idk what y'all be hearing :lol: :smh:

I ain't eem going hold you. I'm sitting here...toasted...waiting on some new yambs to come thru.

Might have to revisit this when I'm slightly more clear headed :rofl: [emoji]128125[/emoji]

this fool WANTS to go to jail :smh: so you're claiming that dolph stole the car and shot at himself [emoji]129300[/emoji] come on bruh. i want to know who turned the rental car back in.

This is gonna end all bad. I legit feel like one of these cats gonna lose their life. This stuff has gotten too volatile to be considered 'just music'. People not gonna be satisfied til somebody dies, then everyone will be hollering the usual clichés "omg another one gone too soon/what is going on?/We've got to stop the violence" etc

Last edited:
***** sound like he got down syndrome rapping in a bathroom. "On my paperwork they got the ***** name in all sentences" Man idk what y'all be hearing :lol: :smh:
Dog that **** was so trash man :lol:. I don't see how people listen to son outside his ig videos. Gotti gotta be disappointed, this dude impulsive as hell n act off pure emotion

Dude really not smart at all 
laugh.gif
mean.gif
This joint is FIRE.....but this dummy telling on himself before evening going to trial
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Yea the joint def fire to me.  But dude need to close his mouth.  You got a live case hanging over your head and you still making threats toward dude?  Dude has no street sense at all.  When you get jammed up you lawyer up, close your mouth, and lay low.  With the clown s*** he doing now, even if he is innocent he building the case that he isnt.  Dude want street cred more than he wants to be a free man smh.  And i bet if dude gets locked Gotti gonna wash his hands with bruh and go on living his life lol

Then dude tryna claim Dolph snitched on him.  If Dolph said a word or pressed charges, the charges definitely wouldnt be discharging a firearm it would be Attempted Murder smh.  Nobody snitching on anything he made the case against himself smh.

Last edited:
Just watched the doc
Glock n fizzle up next :smokin
Bino the certified gelato carrier
Daddyo seem like He put up the no 1st and is the brains of the operation but stay off the radar, I get a slim (cash money) vibe from him.

Documentary was A1 :pimp:

Just watched that boosie interview. The first part is basically what I posted earlier: everybody loves rap beef until somebody dies. Even though that's obviously what it leads to. Clearly no one wants an artist dead, but hyping up these rivalries is going to lead to murder.

In most altercations you can sense when stuff is about to get out of hand. If cats are arguing face to face, you KNOW when it's about to get physical. Same with this. This is the time to 'break it up' but people love the hatred and animosity.

Last edited:
I guess Daddyo is his J Prince. He probably never leave that maybach. Every time he talk to you you gotta walk up to the car. Old gangster style.

That diss is pretty fire.

It also could be read in it's entirety by the judge before he slams the gavel with a 20 year sentence.

My ex is an attorney and I asked her about using the lyrics in court. She said they could use them but the defense will likely counter it by saying it's just 'artistic expression'.
I think dude gets at least a year or two.

My ex is an attorney and I asked her about using the lyrics in court. She said they could use them but the defense will likely counter it by saying it's just 'artistic expression'.
I think dude gets at least a year or two.
The lyrics dont have to be valid evidence to have an effect.  All the prosecutor has to do is play it or read it for the jury.  If the defense objects afterwards and it gets invalidated it wont matter because the jury has already been swayed hearing dude making wild *** threats 
laugh.gif
.   Unless the defense can erase it out of the jurors' minds its still a huge deal.  

Lawyers do it all the time where they ask questions or present evidence that they know will be objected to, just to implant the idea into the jurors' minds.  Once its out there its out there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom