Young Jeezy - In My Head

Jeezy career looking flabby and sick right now
roll.gif

^I thought Jeezy was done leading up to TM103, and I was pretty wrong. He's basically in the same position he was in leading up to that album (extended break before a release), so unless he crashed out at 50K first week, I won't say he's done.

^I thought Jeezy was done leading up to TM103, and I was pretty wrong. He's basically in the same position he was in leading up to that album (extended break before a release), so unless he crashed out at 50K first week, I won't say he's done.

Pretty much. I think his music has fell off some, son has no growth at all but he's not done like some of yall _'s say. Just because he's not on fire like he was a few years ago doesn't mean his career is done. :lol:

Last edited:
His music is just bad at this point, what wbyas the last solo jeezy hit? He getting by on strictly his name at this point.

Rumors are rumors, but from AllHipHop:

"I have an exclusive for you. Right now, Jeezy is working on an epic album, I’m being told. He’s all kinds of recording these days in the studio. But that’s something you may already know. Jeezy and Jay Z have been putting in work all week. Now,I heard that he and Jay did a couple of songs in the studio in addition to hanging out. But I also heard I they shot a video for it as well. Let me know what YOU may hear about this! Jeezy is extremely tight-lipped about this recently!

I hope it’s dope!"

I hope dude can make good music again. Those last few tapes + 103 came n went

Back
Top Bottom