Young Jeezy - In My Head

I respect the homie WILL mind tho me & him go back & forth every time bout JEEZY & ROSS & it no secret everybody know that JEEZY my dawg...But with that being said "IN MY HEAD" is trash can I would have rather "FOUL PLAY" before this trash but I can't take this 7th Mile guy serious dude said "MONEY MAKE ME CUM", BLOW, & "HERE I AM" were anthems are you serious man?? they must have be anthems in your small world cause by no means did any of those songs have clubs rockin....JEEZY will always be around & making good music but I gotta agree with WILL though SNOW gotta get back with SHAWTY REDD...Thats laughable though when dudes say "ROSS is on top of the TRAP LANE" cause when I think "TRAP MUSIC" ROSS don't even come to mind ROSS is really a style biter of the trap sound as a whole..Like MIAMI is not known for trap music so why even **** with it?? to me ROSS sounded & was way better before BMF dropped because he had his own style & his own lane now he looks like a biter ... Just listen to the song with FUTURE it sounds exactly like "WELCOME BACK"

But WE need Young. Him and TI the only ones still rapping that "mature" trap ****. If you can't see that then I don't know.

They just spit a way I think it.

Ross sued somebody over using his name in a song lmao, and at the same time being sued over using the real rick Ross's name

yea how IRONIC is that but I totally agree we need SNOW & TIP cause both or SOUTHERN RAP LEGENDS at this point in their careers they still can sellout shows & make good records so as long you can do that you good..I mean if JEEZY career on thin ice why did i hear "R.I.P" on a BEST BUY commercial JEEZY career is fine in real life only in the NT world JEEZY is finished..But I really want him to get back with SHAWTY REDD though them two together are BREAD N BUTTER...Don't get it twisted I jam ROSS but I want him to get back in his lane he had on TRILLA & DEEPER THAN RAP

This guy[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]....Jeezy is garbage as hell AT THIS POINT. He has been putting out garbage project after garbage project since 09 bruh...09! The past is the past, Jeezy was the man back in the day but it's over. I heard Rock new song wit Jeezy and I had to double back to see if it was Young or one of the noggas from the Migos, dude ate they whole swag up from the flow to the adlibs. Can't blame him because he has to do something. Dude has no buzz whatsoever, he needed to sign with Jay to get some help with a release date, but I thought he was a boss??

^^^^ THIS the same dude that said "MONEY MAKE ME CUM" & "HERE I AM" were ANTHEMS [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Whatever you say though my man its your opinion so its cool...

View media item 728400

Last edited:
Never said it wasn't a good song WILL homie but it wasn't a anthem thats all I'm saying

RIP and Act Right get played a lot on radio out here. Anytime he's on a single it gets buzz and this is in Cali.

Nobody mad guy, you on dawg penis tough but tryna argue with me like me and him not saying the exact same thing, it's cool tho Slick Pulla keep living on the past

Back
Top Bottom