Young Jeezy - In My Head

Naw wilt how you gon play both sides after reading the article lol..I tried to tell y'all jeezy will never fall off

@7th mile RIP is every where "my *****" is killin it too right now..if I'm not mistaken I believe it was either you or wilt that said it was your summer song

I read your post wrong 7th mile..you got a point I can't think of any solo hits

Come on y'all how y'all gon front on jeezy like that

Last edited:
Naw wilt how you gon play both sides after reading the article lol..I tried to tell y'all jeezy will never fall off

@7th mile RIP is every where "my *****" is killin it too right now..if I'm not mistaken I believe it was either you or wilt that said it was your summer song

DAMN sure wasn't me, I haven't felt Jeezy for real since The real is back. I have no interest in hearing **** he gotta say at this point, he better get Payroll to write this album

Def wasnt my words, but i did say yg- my ***** was my summer song. So if u give jeezy credit for that i guess so. Mustard/yg/quan made that track. But at least we kno this means ross will drop soon, every time jeezy drops he drops soon after

Lmao **** outta here bra payroll aint eem the nicest out of Dbc and his tape barely get spins in my whip now besides my first 10...but I could of sworn jeezy was that ***** in the D..after he drop this tape bet . 7th mile gonna.be praising him again

Jeezy back!!!!

Ja Rule back  (kinda).....

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Quis is the best out the group I'm disappointed in him for not showing up on the it's tha world ep

Quis is the best out the group I'm disappointed in him for not showing up on the it's tha world ep
Don't get me wrong crispy quis is my personal fav, but dior is def the best n its not close. Everyone in the city kinda figure 3 or so years from now he will be the only one kept around, since he has actual talent. Quis jus started rapping literally 2 years ago, when roc got locked up he came off the bench

It's the same two haters in every Jeezy thread, Wiltchamberlin and 7th Mile, never fails :smh: .. How ya don't rock with Jeezy but support Doughboy Cashout? Must be a Detroit thing :rolleyes

It's the same two haters in every Jeezy thread, Wiltchamberlin and 7th Mile, never fails
mean.gif
.. How ya don't rock with Jeezy but support Doughboy Cashout? Must be a Detroit thing
eyes.gif
But i dont even rock wit the doughboys like that, never have. But its a known fact that jeezy took them 2 steps back musically. Every body knows its a fact  pre cte doughboys> cte doughboys, jeezy trynna kill their sound, they havent had a banger since they signed with homie. And why do we gotta use the word hater? Maybe we jus speak truths. Jeezy is living off of his name and has been for a few years. Last good project he put out was the real is back, 103 came and went and those other garbage mixtapes shouldve never released. I want jeezy to put out a hot album dont get me wrong but im not gonna come in here and post 

eek.gif

nthat.gif
 "omg snowman yes snowman" when his last few attempts have been lackluster. ill be a believer when i see it.

It's the same two haters in every Jeezy thread, Wiltchamberlin and 7th Mile, never fails :smh: .. How ya don't rock with Jeezy but support Doughboy Cashout? Must be a Detroit thing :rolleyes

But i dont even rock wit the doughboys like that, never have. But its a known fact that jeezy took them 2 steps back musically. Every body knows its a fact  pre cte doughboys> cte doughboys, jeezy trynna kill their sound, they havent had a banger since they signed with homie. And why do we gotta use the word hater? Maybe we jus speak truths. Jeezy is living off of his name and has been for a few years. Last good project he put out was the real is back, 103 came and went and those other garbage mixtapes shouldve never released. I want jeezy to put out a hot album dont get me wrong but im not gonna come in here and post 
:wow:  :nthat:  "omg snowman yes snowman" when his last few attempts have been lackluster. ill be a believer when i see it.

I used the word hate because it really seems that way at times .. I understand you saying Jeezy fell off, your entitled to that opinion but don't try to portray it as truth. Jeezy ain't living off his name, everybody still checkin for the homie and he sells out everywhere he goes. From albums to mixtapes, Jeezy went on a long run there's no denying that. Even when he's in chill mode, like 103, he's still dropped hits, "Superfreak" "Lose My Mind" "Leave You Alone" all got non stop radio play. Even if you think those were subpar tracks, it still served it's purpose for him.

Is he selling out shows because of good music or because of his name tho? I can recall a time he came to my city twice in 2 months, no single no new tracks or anything. Both sold out and ****** was going crazy jus because he was jeezy. Im only hard on dudes like jeezy cuz he was at the top of rap at one point, now hes not even the top in that trap lane.

Is he selling out shows because of good music or because of his name tho? I can recall a time he came to my city twice in 2 months, no single no new tracks or anything. Both sold out and ****** was going crazy jus because he was jeezy. Im only hard on dudes like jeezy cuz he was at the top of rap at one point, now hes not even the top in that trap lane.

Who's at the top of the trap lane right now? I don't really see anybody running that lane and outshining their peers. Every mainstream feature that needs a trap artist, who they going to get besides Jeezy? To me, that means he's still at the top of that lane.

ross is obviously at the top of that lane like him or not, its been that way for a few years. Before hime it was gucci in 09. Jeezy hasn't had that lane locked down since 08.

ross is obviously at the top of that lane like him or not, its been that way for a few years. Before hime it was gucci in 09. Jeezy hasn't had that lane locked down since 08.

Ross is no longer a trap artist tho, he not talkin about the trap anymore, Ross talkin that rich ***** rap now a days. When I want to hear trap music, I don't think about Ross. He still uses that trap sound/production but thats where it stops.

Gucci had it in 09 but he fell off. Are you giving him the same treatment as Jeezy for falling off?

every time Jeezy releases something it's the same cats in the thread claiming he fell off and Ross took his lane... ask me how that Ross & future track leading the lane :lol:

Back
Top Bottom