Young Jeezy - In My Head

Its the same cats co signing the mediocre music in every post tho. Im no hater by any means i just hold jeezy to a different standard than gucci and gotti.

The GOAT southern rapper

Oh ok...The GOAT hasnt put out a great project since 09. The goat cant make a solo banger to save his career. The GOAT signed some _s from The D but cant put em on because he dnt know what to do. Yall lying to yourselves tryna hold on to the past, this boy is finished. He is heading down that.Curtis lane

Lmao Jeezy will never be in "trap purgatory"

Ross will never be on Jeezy's level..he's never had a better album or tape..only thing he has over him is picking artist

Ross got y'all brainwashed I swear lol..before Bmf he didn't have any anthems..and at that jeezy had a better Bmf

Last edited:
naw i call a spade a spade. I didnt cosign that future track nor did i co sign self made 3. A few tracks on gfid went and rich forever beats out anything jeezy put out post recession. 

The GOAT southern rapper

Oh ok...The GOAT hasnt put out a great project since 09. The goat cant make a solo banger to save his career. The GOAT signed some _s from The D but cant put em on because he dnt know what to do. Yall lying to yourselves tryna hold on to the past, this boy is finished. He is heading down that.Curtis lane

The real question is does he have to put anything else out? It's like ya making him out to be this rapper who can't sell out shows, put out singles, no fan base, nobody checkin for him :smh: ..

Yeah he signed some lame non lyrical homegrown dudes from the D that wouldn't get any shine on another label and y'all mad at that? If them boys was so hot, why nobody outside of the D and the internet checking for them? Why wasn't Shady or Royce banging on their door?

Curtis path? :rofl: :rofl: if that's the case then I'm pretty sure he's laughing all the way to the bank!

naw i call a spade a spade. I didnt cosign that future track nor did i co sign self made 3. A few tracks on gfid went and rich forever beats out anything jeezy put out post recession. 

What do u like about Ross music off outside of production? Serious question. If he did not have great production, how would you truly feel about him? Would you still bump is music?

so the problem is that he's not putting up classic material everytime out yet i constantly see you praising average *** projects and rappers all the time. There is a difference between not being in your prime and completely falling off. and some cats can't seem to grasp that.

I just noticed homie's SN is Will not Wilt. :lol:

My only problem with Jeezy is dude never got better. Everything he puts now sounds exactly like his old **** but worse. 103 had some good joints on it, got some good radio play too. The World was ok but I don't know anybody that's still playing those projects. He ain't close 50 status though. Literally nobody gives a **** about 50's new music.

Last edited:
Yall ****** gettin so offended tho. All i said was his recent material has been lackluster and im from detroit, where maybe his biggest fan base is and I know people who feel the same. Jeezy never was this lyrical genius and those fake lex luger/lody beats did nothing for him. He needs to go grab a shawty redd beat and spit that classic jeezy ****. I want more welcome back jeezy, less of this el jefe guy.

I just noticed homie's SN is Will not Wilt.
laugh.gif

My only problem with Jeezy is dude never got better. Everything he puts now sounds exactly like his old **** but worse. 103 had some good joints on it, got some good radio play too. The World was ok but I don't know anybody that's still playing those projects. He ain't close 50 status though. Literally nobody gives a **** about 50's new music.
Thank u sir, dudes always adding the T

Ross will never be on Jeezy's level..he's never had a better album or tape..only thing he has over him is picking artist

Ross got y'all brainwashed I swear lol..before Bmf he didn't have any anthems..and at that jeezy had a better Bmf

Ross is a way better rapper than Jezzy. Jezzy has NEVER been a good rapper, just made good music. So now that he's not doing that, you got a average _ making average to bad music. Before BMF, Ross had no anthems? Hustlin? Push it? Blow? Money make me cum? Here I am? The Boss? Mafia music? Maybach music 1 and 2? All came before bmf.

Jezzy has done nothing better than Ross outside of 101. NOTHING.

Ross is a way better rapper than Jezzy. Jezzy has NEVER been a good rapper, just made good music. So now that he's not doing that, you got a average _ making average to bad music. Before BMF, Ross had no anthems? Hustlin? Push it? Blow? Money make me cum? Here I am? The Boss? Mafia music? Maybach music 1 and 2? All came before bmf.

Jezzy has done nothing better than Ross outside of 101. NOTHING.

How you list Money Make Me Cum knock it off fam :rofl: :smh:, that wasn't no anthem .. Push It and Blow is equivalent to Go Getta and J.E.Z.Z.Y. .. Ross is not a good rapper either, he just has a great ear for production. Take away sampling/production and he's just another artist.

Last edited:
The GOAT southern rapper

Yet he's still the GOAT...

AAAAAAHHHAAAA!!

Money Make Me Cum? Is this real life!?!?????!!!

Last edited:
How you list Money Make Me Cum knock it off fam
roll.gif
mean.gif
, that wasn't no anthem .. Push It and Blow is equivalent to Go Getta and J.E.Z.Z.Y. .. Ross is not a good rapper either, he just has a great ear for production. Take away sampling/production and he's just another artist.
I can say something similar for jeezy tho. Neither one is a amazing lyricist nor do i know people who listen to either of them cuz they are lyrical wizards.

Lmfao Put on is anthem, trap or die is anthem, hell even way too gone is an anthem not ****** pushin or hustlin

I only heard old heads playing here I am when that dropped lmao

well i wont derail this anymore with the ross talk. Hopefully this isn't like any of the recent trash he put out.

I thought the "It's tha world" mixtape was nice outside of the bay area influence on a couple songs.

Lmfao Put on is anthem, trap or die is anthem, hell even way too gone is an anthem not ****** pushin or hustlin

I only heard old heads playing here I am when that dropped lmao

Boy stop, Hustlin not an anthem? Guarantee it had yo block on FIRE back in 06.

I respect the homie WILL mind tho me & him go back & forth every time bout JEEZY & ROSS & it no secret everybody know that JEEZY my dawg...But with that being said "IN MY HEAD" is trash can I would have rather "FOUL PLAY" before this trash but I can't take this 7th Mile guy serious dude said "MONEY MAKE ME CUM", BLOW, & "HERE I AM" were anthems are you serious man?? they must have be anthems in your small world cause by no means did any of those songs have clubs rockin....JEEZY will always be around & making good music but I gotta agree with WILL though SNOW gotta get back with SHAWTY REDD...Thats laughable though when dudes say "ROSS is on top of the TRAP LANE" cause when I think "TRAP MUSIC" ROSS don't even come to mind ROSS is really a style biter of the trap sound as a whole..Like MIAMI is not known for trap music so why even **** with it?? to me ROSS sounded & was way better before BMF dropped because he had his own style & his own lane now he looks like a biter ... Just listen to the song with FUTURE it sounds exactly like "WELCOME BACK"

Back
Top Bottom