-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Lose My Mind is a platinum/ grammy nominated single why wouldnt you put it on there?

Shawty Red beat his murder rap by the way
pimp.gif

Lose My Mind is a platinum/ grammy nominated single why wouldnt you put it on there?

Shawty Red beat his murder rap by the way
pimp.gif

I can't wait for this album, I'm fine with Lose My Mind on the album. It's wild old but I still play that joint. Thought "Flexin" or "Rollin'" would have been thrown on this. Curious to hear the 3K, Jay, Em features

I can't wait for this album, I'm fine with Lose My Mind on the album. It's wild old but I still play that joint. Thought "Flexin" or "Rollin'" would have been thrown on this. Curious to hear the 3K, Jay, Em features

Yea i shoulda known not to listen to most of you hermits in here talking about Jeezy aint hot in the streets

I was in charlotte over the weekend and heard jeezy everywhere ESPECIALLY club onyx

Yea i shoulda known not to listen to most of you hermits in here talking about Jeezy aint hot in the streets

I was in charlotte over the weekend and heard jeezy everywhere ESPECIALLY club onyx

Originally Posted by tyisny

Thats what blows me. Jeezy still extra heavy in the streets. Maybe not with the internet and WSHH crowd but who cares...

Thats what blows me. Jeezy still extra heavy in the streets. Maybe not with the internet and WSHH crowd but who cares...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom