-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

yeah that redbone! 
devil.gif

she needed more camera time young!

Beat is toooo smooth 
eek.gif

Jay with the metaphorical marriage to the streets verse was ill, Andre3K not so much
ohwell.gif

Overall a good track.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Video made F.A.M.E better. I still feel the beat is missing something

Its funny you say this...I was thinking the same thing...video was clean too... 
eek.gif
 if that jeezy's condo too. 
Progressive rap lately has been missing that gripping "thud" of a strong bassline. That cruddy sounding drum leaves you wanting more. Its a weird feeling. 

This sounds like you're listening to this through some cheap head-phones. 

EDIT:

Jay-Z and Andre 3000 should have made WTT.

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

EDIT 2: That complex preview was atrocious. TM 103 is a failure. I'm sure the features >>>> the album

eek.gif
Progressive rap lately has been missing that gripping "thud" of a strong bassline. That cruddy sounding drum leaves you wanting more. Its a weird feeling. 

EDIT:

Jay-Z and Andre 3000 should have made WTT.

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif

EDIT 2: That complex preview was atrocious. TM 103 is a failure. I'm sure the features >>>> the album

Originally Posted by sillyputty

That preview was heavily biased tho.

That preview was heavily biased tho.

eek.gif

Thought it was just me noticing that about a lot of recent song/albums. I'm always using 2-3 different pairs of headphones
thinking something is wrong
laugh.gif

eek.gif

Thought it was just me noticing that about a lot of recent song/albums. I'm always using 2-3 different pairs of headphones
thinking something is wrong
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom