-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JD161616

Was at his album listening session last night in NYC. Here are my pics, if interested.

Jill Scott track was one of the songs that stood out amongst the standard hard-hitting Jeezy tracks

How'd u feel about the album overall?
I'm not sure if I can give it a real "fair" reaction, given the distractions all night in a party situation...
I guess if I had to comment on it (overall), it sounds exactly what you think it's going to sound like. Nothing really surprised me or made my jaw drop. Hard hitting Jeezy tracks, simple chorus', a couple of standouts. Take that how you want.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Originally Posted by JD161616

Was at his album listening session last night in NYC. Here are my pics, if interested.

Jill Scott track was one of the songs that stood out amongst the standard hard-hitting Jeezy tracks

How'd u feel about the album overall?
I'm not sure if I can give it a real "fair" reaction, given the distractions all night in a party situation...
I guess if I had to comment on it (overall), it sounds exactly what you think it's going to sound like. Nothing really surprised me or made my jaw drop. Hard hitting Jeezy tracks, simple chorus', a couple of standouts. Take that how you want.

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

Def Jam got the clamps on it huh...good job.

7 days or under with a leak is not bad.

Are you serious?
Like the world has heard more than 50% of the album anyways. 
laugh.gif

if it leaked, no one would care...its not even going to be a body of music thats related to anything else. 

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

if it leaked, no one would care...its not even going to be a body of music thats related to anything else. 

Originally Posted by sillyputty

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

ill give you that alot of the album is out
but I cant call it on your perception being that nobody will care or whatever your last statement is suppose to mean.

last record i heard was "I Do" and its 
pimp.gif
... I havent listened to OJ or Supafreak. Fame is dope too...so I can personally say i havent heard anything that makes me think its gon be trash but I will say i wont be surprised to hear sum isssh that isnt the jeezy that made me a fan.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

ill give you that alot of the album is out
but I cant call it on your perception being that nobody will care or whatever your last statement is suppose to mean.

last record i heard was "I Do" and its 
pimp.gif
... I havent listened to OJ or Supafreak. Fame is dope too...so I can personally say i havent heard anything that makes me think its gon be trash but I will say i wont be surprised to hear sum isssh that isnt the jeezy that made me a fan.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Albums haven't been leaking as early as they once were, usually it's a few days or a week at the most

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Albums haven't been leaking as early as they once were, usually it's a few days or a week at the most

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Drake's TC leaked two weeks early and it was one of the most anticipated albums of the year.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

Drake's TC leaked two weeks early and it was one of the most anticipated albums of the year.

Originally Posted by RedMan

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

So you're agreeing with me? My point is, albums don't leak 3-5 weeks in advanced anymore. TC was around two weeks and that's one of the years biggest albums. Jeezy will probably leak Wed or Thurs

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

So you're agreeing with me? My point is, albums don't leak 3-5 weeks in advanced anymore. TC was around two weeks and that's one of the years biggest albums. Jeezy will probably leak Wed or Thurs

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

No i'm not agreeing. Albums usually leak a week or two in advance.

Are you serious?
laugh.gif

No i'm not agreeing. Albums usually leak a week or two in advance.

Back
Top Bottom