-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

gotti was out before jeezy and always was better.  smh@ jeezy trying to bite him on the all white stuff

i'm not saying if ross is real or not... but CO's are some the the grimiest hardest dudes alive.
laugh.gif

this man been doing the all white before both of them

gotti was out before jeezy and always was better.  smh@ jeezy trying to bite him on the all white stuff

i'm not saying if ross is real or not... but CO's are some the the grimiest hardest dudes alive.
laugh.gif

Jeezy used to put THEE HARDEST $$@* out....
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I use to LOVE bumpin these songs with my window down in the summer time.... I'd get so many mean mugs and stares...
laugh.gif

Jeezy used to put THEE HARDEST $$@* out....
sick.gif
smokin.gif

I use to LOVE bumpin these songs with my window down in the summer time.... I'd get so many mean mugs and stares...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

laugh.gif

I got BOULDERS bigger than SHOULDERS!!!

And lets not forget  this guy .....

Pimp-C.jpg

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

laugh.gif

I got BOULDERS bigger than SHOULDERS!!!

And lets not forget  this guy .....

Pimp-C.jpg

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

I dont understand how dudes can say Jeezy is better than Ross. Makes no sense to me, theres a reason dude cant hang anymore. Jeezy was always average at best and just had monster beats. Once the shawty redd beats got played out people realized how wack he actually is.

So if Lex Luger beats got tired would Ross be as much as you want it to be. Let's be real, Jeezy talks about real things and Ross talks about outlandish things that is only done by money tycoons. I mess with Ross but Jeezy is much better and let's all face it.

Jeezy's Gangsta Grillz Series<<<<Rick Ross's Career 

I dont understand how dudes can say Jeezy is better than Ross. Makes no sense to me, theres a reason dude cant hang anymore. Jeezy was always average at best and just had monster beats. Once the shawty redd beats got played out people realized how wack he actually is.

So if Lex Luger beats got tired would Ross be as much as you want it to be. Let's be real, Jeezy talks about real things and Ross talks about outlandish things that is only done by money tycoons. I mess with Ross but Jeezy is much better and let's all face it.

its not about the subject matter... its about the actual sound of the music... jeezy %++$ just aint good... also ross' career was not birthed off lex luger beats... he been had success...

its not about the subject matter... its about the actual sound of the music... jeezy %++$ just aint good... also ross' career was not birthed off lex luger beats... he been had success...

Originally Posted by alex2182

Let's be real, Jeezy talks about real things and Ross talks about outlandish things

really?

rick ross's nickname is Rozay...jeezy's nickname is Mr. 17.5 a key......

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by alex2182

Let's be real, Jeezy talks about real things and Ross talks about outlandish things

really?

rick ross's nickname is Rozay...jeezy's nickname is Mr. 17.5 a key......

laugh.gif

I mess with the track he released yesterday.
Todays track is meh.
ohwell.gif

Listened to TOD2 again.
Whoever said it sounds like one long song hit the nail on the head.

I mess with the track he released yesterday.
Todays track is meh.
ohwell.gif

Listened to TOD2 again.
Whoever said it sounds like one long song hit the nail on the head.

Back
Top Bottom