-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Leave it to ninjahood to somehow turn this thread into another jumpoff for "Dipset's Return to Glory".

STOP already. Just...stop.

because i brought it up right?
laugh.gif
wink.gif

duece king mad that dipset flag flyin and jay-z's kingdom is just a doormat so da white boy from detroit can wipe his feet when he enters NY
laugh.gif

Not sure how many times I gotta repeat myself in order for it to sink in to you champ but for Dipset.............the guys you just named......their run is over.  As the saying goes......."had a spark when they started........but now ninjahood.......but NOW.....they're just garbage."
dipset got release dates, where's Jeezy's release date?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

and as far as da snowman goes...money exposed himself as a crab as soon as he jumped on his BMF freestyle and decided he wanted to to turn bruce banner green.

we can go back when he put a bounty on Gucci mane's head because he wouldn't surrender HIS song on jeezy's solo album....
laugh.gif

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

or how about when he tried to assault a DJ in club for playing "wasted"
roll.gif
laugh.gif

or about about how son dropped that BMF moniker so fast as soon as da feds were roping cats up like a rodeo....(cant knock him for that though)

bottomline is son got too cozy with da camel thinking he was gonna stay hot spoonin wit jigga....all them philly cats will tell you CHILLIN with jay-z all day don't get you hot.

if that was da case memphis bleek would've been justin bieber in Brooklyn.
laugh.gif

jeezy needs to COLLAB with cats and get his juices flowin...son SHOULD have fabolous on speed dial, where's lil wayne? where's his ninja turtle brother jadakiss?

holla @ juelz....holla @ cam...those were da original channels that got him smokin up here in da first place....trap or die was dope, but da only reason NY cats originally

gave it a chance is because he COLLAB'ed with our artists and we were intriqued enuff to check out that joint, and we're glad we did.

now its jeezy's turn to put up da goods....rick ross right now got that fishscale, jeezy either can wait till ross takes a break (which is unlikely) or start poppin in NYC

and holla @ da movements moving, cuz from da looks of it down in atlanta, EVERYONE is rockin wit gucci, and no one is rockin wit cats who ARENT rockin wit gucci.

duece king mad that dipset flag flyin
Make no mistake champ, IF the Dipset flag is flying then it's on a deserted island in an attempt to be located by a rescue team, and you my friend are Gilligan.

jay-z's kingdom is just a doormat so da white boy from detroit can wipe his feet when he enters NY
laugh.gif

Even you don't believe that champ.

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

"The strong move quiet, the weak start riots"

or about about how son dropped that BMF moniker so fast as soon as da feds were roping cats up like a rodeo....(cant knock him for that though)

Exactly, so what are you talking about??

holla @ juelz....holla @ cam...

Why take a step backwards by hollering at them??  You walk forward in life ninjahood, not backwards.    

Make no mistake champ, IF the Dipset flag is flying then it's on a deserted island in an attempt to be located by a rescue team, and you my friend are Gilligan.

jay-z's kingdom is just a doormat so da white boy from detroit can wipe his feet when he enters NY
laugh.gif

Why take a step backwards by hollering at them??  You walk forward in life ninjahood, not backwards.    

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

"Talkin Loud .. Doing Nuthin' .. Thats how you got your homie killed" - Yo Gotti "Full Time Hustler"

He shouldnt have said that crazy #!+# at the end of stay strapped in the FIRST place 

Cuz he was loud as #*++  putting bounties on ++$@%! heads

Stong ++$@%! don't do that

So that Lil quote is null in void 
grin.gif

or how about when gucci blasted him compadre in self defense and jeezy ain't say nothing...son was quite as kept...

"Talkin Loud .. Doing Nuthin' .. Thats how you got your homie killed" - Yo Gotti "Full Time Hustler"

He shouldnt have said that crazy #!+# at the end of stay strapped in the FIRST place 

Cuz he was loud as #*++  putting bounties on ++$@%! heads

Stong ++$@%! don't do that

So that Lil quote is null in void 
grin.gif

Ninjahood's whole post was on point though.

Except for him trying to suck up to NY part.

Its 2011, people can do work without the help of NY.

Ninjahood's whole post was on point though.

Except for him trying to suck up to NY part.

Its 2011, people can do work without the help of NY.

I am reluctant to say anyone's career is over...

There are plenty of instances where someone says ____________ is done.. And they manage a way to make it back.

For most people it takes years of work to get back... But for a select few  1 mixtape and 1 major single and you are back in the limelight.. Jeezy is one of the select few because most fan bases like the guy

I am reluctant to say anyone's career is over...

There are plenty of instances where someone says ____________ is done.. And they manage a way to make it back.

For most people it takes years of work to get back... But for a select few  1 mixtape and 1 major single and you are back in the limelight.. Jeezy is one of the select few because most fan bases like the guy

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

Why take a step backwards by hollering at them??  You walk forward in life
ninjahood, not backwards.    

"da yes men in your camp got you thinkin you hot" -Jadakiss

jeezy is ICE COLD, and not snowman cool cold now.....more like BURRRRRRR gucci and ross taking all my shine and im busyin making throwaway records with

slick pulla and blood raw
laugh.gif

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:

cam'ron had MORE of a buzz then Jeezy DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING then jeezy does now tryin to get hot...think about that for a min.
laugh.gif

rick ross ISNT taking his foot off da neck of his dominance...son isn't giving jeezy a lane to work with, which is HILARIOUS considering T.I., GUCCI, BOOSIE, WAKA,

are now locked up..and he STILL can't get on a lane....you know what you call that? pathetic....whats stoppin him now from droppin hotness? i know, da person in da mirror

still telling him he don't gotta grind no more people *ahem* "you don't move backwards, you move forwards" 
roll.gif

Rick ross da BIGGEST rap star has videos with cameo's with EVERYONE thats when you got love

people will show out and support, other rappers DONT HAVE TO...even lowly ol' Bully from D-block god bless him gets shine on da BMF video...

rick ross if there's one thing he isn't is "hollywood"...once you start actin hollywood no one wants to deal with you.

yo jeezy if your reading this "HANGIN WIT DA JIGGA MAN AINT GONNA GET U HOT"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif

Why take a step backwards by hollering at them??  You walk forward in life
ninjahood, not backwards.    

"da yes men in your camp got you thinkin you hot" -Jadakiss

jeezy is ICE COLD, and not snowman cool cold now.....more like BURRRRRRR gucci and ross taking all my shine and im busyin making throwaway records with

slick pulla and blood raw
laugh.gif

dipset get love in their hometown, which just happens to be da biggest market in da united states...and let's not forget all da white boys, they ain't goin no where duke...

you can bore me with your resentment about their washed up, or you can actually do da math:

cam'ron had MORE of a buzz then Jeezy DOING ABSOLUTELY NOTHING then jeezy does now tryin to get hot...think about that for a min.
laugh.gif

rick ross ISNT taking his foot off da neck of his dominance...son isn't giving jeezy a lane to work with, which is HILARIOUS considering T.I., GUCCI, BOOSIE, WAKA,

are now locked up..and he STILL can't get on a lane....you know what you call that? pathetic....whats stoppin him now from droppin hotness? i know, da person in da mirror

still telling him he don't gotta grind no more people *ahem* "you don't move backwards, you move forwards" 
roll.gif

Rick ross da BIGGEST rap star has videos with cameo's with EVERYONE thats when you got love

people will show out and support, other rappers DONT HAVE TO...even lowly ol' Bully from D-block god bless him gets shine on da BMF video...

rick ross if there's one thing he isn't is "hollywood"...once you start actin hollywood no one wants to deal with you.

yo jeezy if your reading this "HANGIN WIT DA JIGGA MAN AINT GONNA GET U HOT"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom