-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i dont how he didnt drop off the strength of Lose My Mind they was playin that everywhere
joint was hot but not hot enough for a dude like Jeezy. Plus he quite possibly is 1/6 as far as singles go. "All White Everything" "Jizzle" etc etc

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

why his album aint out yet? somebody answer that question...

Record label politics. It isn't like he isn't putting out dope music. His mixtapes are still solid.

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

Record label politics. It isn't like he isn't putting out dope music. His mixtapes are still solid.

Originally Posted by H TOWN HUSTLER

he isnt puttin out dope music tho... if he was he's at least have another single... he makin #%!!+*%#...

he isnt puttin out dope music tho... if he was he's at least have another single... he makin #%!!+*%#...

da hell with a single, he's not even making dope mixtape cuts....da rick ross ashes to ashes is flamin all over....

da hell with a single, he's not even making dope mixtape cuts....da rick ross ashes to ashes is flamin all over....

^
laugh.gif
word.. i dont see why hes talking though yall should hear the garbage dude tries to put out. only reason it gets play cuase he works there.. dudes an herb

^
laugh.gif
word.. i dont see why hes talking though yall should hear the garbage dude tries to put out. only reason it gets play cuase he works there.. dudes an herb

Originally Posted by ninjahood

You dont like TOD2??? That mixtape goes hard....
grin.gif

grin.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
he negated that hot mixtape with 2 trash follow ups....you can thank rick ross for dropping da albert EP around da same time and drowning out any kind of buzz

jeezy had with BMF.....instead of being salty and throwing shots his knuckleheaded self should've jumped on a couple of ross features....

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

grin.gif
he negated that hot mixtape with 2 trash follow ups....you can thank rick ross for dropping da albert EP around da same time and drowning out any kind of buzz

jeezy had with BMF.....instead of being salty and throwing shots his knuckleheaded self should've jumped on a couple of ross features....

TIME and Ninjahood, the music he's putting out is dope. He's just making music right now, staying relevant. Trust me, I'm sure him and his team has something under their sleeves.

He just put out the new USDA track the other day. It goes in.

TIME and Ninjahood, the music he's putting out is dope. He's just making music right now, staying relevant. Trust me, I'm sure him and his team has something under their sleeves.

He just put out the new USDA track the other day. It goes in.

Back
Top Bottom