-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

This is real solid album its not a classic but it's most def a vey solid album it's got more positive reviews than negative ones but all the cats saying

negative crazy things about the album are mostly ROSS followers. I think that alot of people listen to JEEZY music differently since the so call

"BEEF" with ROSS. I think is pretty stupid for people to let the issue with ROSS effect how they listen to JEEZY's music because they taking it

more personal than the rappers..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 If this so called "BEEF" with ROSS would have never happen people wouldn't be this hard on JEEZY.. To all

the cats saying JEZZY won't sell cause he ain't go a buzz you don't really need a radio buzz anymore all you need is a big internet following

(twitter,worldstar etc.). I' m most def coppin this album Tues. The streets & the hood will always support JEEZY he had to do TWO show down

here in the N.O. because so many people wanted tickets & the 1st show sold out in a few hours so ya'll need to chill with the JEEZY ain't hot in the

streets no more talk. I see alot of dudes saying "he shoulda went back to TM:101 sound" if dude woulda did that ya'll would have been saying

"this the same ol JEEZY", "he not showing no progression" & all that other non sense some of ya'll dudes just gonna find something to complain

about. 

This is real solid album its not a classic but it's most def a vey solid album it's got more positive reviews than negative ones but all the cats saying

negative crazy things about the album are mostly ROSS followers. I think that alot of people listen to JEEZY music differently since the so call

"BEEF" with ROSS. I think is pretty stupid for people to let the issue with ROSS effect how they listen to JEEZY's music because they taking it

more personal than the rappers..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 If this so called "BEEF" with ROSS would have never happen people wouldn't be this hard on JEEZY.. To all

the cats saying JEZZY won't sell cause he ain't go a buzz you don't really need a radio buzz anymore all you need is a big internet following

(twitter,worldstar etc.). I' m most def coppin this album Tues. The streets & the hood will always support JEEZY he had to do TWO show down

here in the N.O. because so many people wanted tickets & the 1st show sold out in a few hours so ya'll need to chill with the JEEZY ain't hot in the

streets no more talk. I see alot of dudes saying "he shoulda went back to TM:101 sound" if dude woulda did that ya'll would have been saying

"this the same ol JEEZY", "he not showing no progression" & all that other non sense some of ya'll dudes just gonna find something to complain

about. 

Originally Posted by dcchilla

way too gone is gonna be a major hit

I agree, once the CD gets out in the streets and people grasp the hits on it, it'll do fine.

After watching the documentary, it changed my perception a lot on what was going on.

The team that had him in DefJam is basically extinct, in a sense.

Makes me think what his next move might be.

Originally Posted by dcchilla

way too gone is gonna be a major hit

I agree, once the CD gets out in the streets and people grasp the hits on it, it'll do fine.

After watching the documentary, it changed my perception a lot on what was going on.

The team that had him in DefJam is basically extinct, in a sense.

Makes me think what his next move might be.

Just watched the documentary, it's definitely worth watching. Very solid, look at son a little differently now

Finally heard the song with Eminem "Talk to Me", it's a good song. Should have been a bonus track or something. I wish Jeezy would release like a 103.5 type album or download with mad songs that didn't make the cut mastered. I got plenty of songs but the quality of some of them is terrible

Just watched the documentary, it's definitely worth watching. Very solid, look at son a little differently now

Finally heard the song with Eminem "Talk to Me", it's a good song. Should have been a bonus track or something. I wish Jeezy would release like a 103.5 type album or download with mad songs that didn't make the cut mastered. I got plenty of songs but the quality of some of them is terrible

I'm loving the album. Surprised y'all aren't feeling it.Went a strip joint Saturday and the club was blasting it hard.

I'm loving the album. Surprised y'all aren't feeling it.Went a strip joint Saturday and the club was blasting it hard.

Watched the documentary last night, pretty good stuff, never knew young had palsy early on.

Watched the documentary last night, pretty good stuff, never knew young had palsy early on.

Originally Posted by CJ863

i enjoyed it i kinda wish it was a little bit longer and went in depth about his state of mind during each album release he has had so far but otherwise it was cool. Im picking up the album tomorrow

Originally Posted by CJ863

i enjoyed it i kinda wish it was a little bit longer and went in depth about his state of mind during each album release he has had so far but otherwise it was cool. Im picking up the album tomorrow

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Was the documentary from last night the same one included in the deluxe version tomorrow?
Not necessarily. The one on MTV was half of the one included in the deluxe version.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Was the documentary from last night the same one included in the deluxe version tomorrow?
Not necessarily. The one on MTV was half of the one included in the deluxe version.

Back
Top Bottom