-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Jeezy has always had the streets regardless of what Ross does....Ross has the internet streets if that makes any sense...
Anyways Check this out...

Yeeeeeeaaaaa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jeezy has always had the streets regardless of what Ross does....Ross has the internet streets if that makes any sense...
Anyways Check this out...

Yeeeeeeaaaaa

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Jeezy smile when they told him the numbers was like "Yea.... I'm that dude"
Congrats to Snowman! I'm glad he back doing it major... Plus seeing all these switch side dudes who was on Ross jock claiming Jeezy done.. They switching back to Jeezy fans lol...

Jeezy smile when they told him the numbers was like "Yea.... I'm that dude"
Congrats to Snowman! I'm glad he back doing it major... Plus seeing all these switch side dudes who was on Ross jock claiming Jeezy done.. They switching back to Jeezy fans lol...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What the... Def Jam buyin' copies huh..

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Snow 
pimp.gif

What the... Def Jam buyin' copies huh..

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif

Snow 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

After spinnin it about 5 times, I really enjoy. Jeezy has given us enough trunk bangers between TOD2 and the Real Is Back 1 and 2, he gets a pass to do whatever album he chooses to present to the public, as long as its an honest representation of where he's at musically. I appreciate Jeezy showing range in his sound.

Exactly how I feel

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

After spinnin it about 5 times, I really enjoy. Jeezy has given us enough trunk bangers between TOD2 and the Real Is Back 1 and 2, he gets a pass to do whatever album he chooses to present to the public, as long as its an honest representation of where he's at musically. I appreciate Jeezy showing range in his sound.

Exactly how I feel

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

But for real, now he goin' Gold first week?!
indifferent.gif
You cannot tell me the people ya'll NT'ers hangout wit' back home knew Jizzle hada a album droppin' on the 20th.

Guess this goes back to dem' C4 numbers
eyes.gif

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif
You cannot tell me the people ya'll NT'ers hangout wit' back home knew Jizzle hada a album droppin' on the 20th.

eyes.gif

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

My friends were checking for that 103....my Girls freinds were too... I was in the car with my girl and her friend and I was playing 102 and her friend asked me when 103 was dropping... People love the snowman. He makes bangers fam'

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

My friends were checking for that 103....my Girls freinds were too... I was in the car with my girl and her friend and I was playing 102 and her friend asked me when 103 was dropping... People love the snowman. He makes bangers fam'

I really couldn't see Def Jam buying up Jeezy's stuff cause Def Jam hasn't been behind him in the first place. Why would a company
that's basically been putting roadblocks in his way HELP him increase his sales???

roll.gif
@ "internet streets"

I really couldn't see Def Jam buying up Jeezy's stuff cause Def Jam hasn't been behind him in the first place. Why would a company
that's basically been putting roadblocks in his way HELP him increase his sales???

roll.gif
@ "internet streets"

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
@ "internet streets"
yeah i never really understood a label buying up albums. its basically like saying "we failed at marketing this product or the product wasnt good enough, so lets fix it by buying albums to manipulate the sales/charts." i guess that's in part why there's so much trash on the radio now.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

roll.gif
@ "internet streets"
yeah i never really understood a label buying up albums. its basically like saying "we failed at marketing this product or the product wasnt good enough, so lets fix it by buying albums to manipulate the sales/charts." i guess that's in part why there's so much trash on the radio now.

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

It sounds like you just want the man to fail... Unfortunately music fans these days are like prostitutes jumping from #!*@ to #!*@... Jeezy always gets love where I roam. Jeezy fans are Jeezy fans...

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

It sounds like you just want the man to fail... Unfortunately music fans these days are like prostitutes jumping from #!*@ to #!*@... Jeezy always gets love where I roam. Jeezy fans are Jeezy fans...

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

It sounds like you just want the man to fail...

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

roll.gif
ya'll silly.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

It sounds like you just want the man to fail...

Back
Top Bottom