-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

pimp.gif
gonna go support my dude tomorrow.

After spinnin it about 5 times, I really enjoy. Jeezy has given us enough trunk bangers between TOD2 and the Real Is Back 1 and 2, he gets a pass to do whatever album he chooses to present to the public, as long as its an honest representation of where he's at musically. I appreciate Jeezy showing range in his sound.

After spinnin it about 5 times, I really enjoy. Jeezy has given us enough trunk bangers between TOD2 and the Real Is Back 1 and 2, he gets a pass to do whatever album he chooses to present to the public, as long as its an honest representation of where he's at musically. I appreciate Jeezy showing range in his sound.

Ross will never be better than JEEZY & these numbers just proved the point. Ross at the peak of his hype couldn't do these numbers. JEEZY album been delayed for 3 years & he still blows pass Ross. I'm happy for Jizzle cause after everybody count homie out he still made a solid album that got decent reviews all across the board & still moves units. Ross made himself look like a clown at the end of the day...after the comments he was making bout Jeezy album getting pushed back & what he said on the funkflex show about how he took Jeezy's spot. I guess JEEZY really got the LAST LAUGH...

Ross will never be better than JEEZY & these numbers just proved the point. Ross at the peak of his hype couldn't do these numbers. JEEZY album been delayed for 3 years & he still blows pass Ross. I'm happy for Jizzle cause after everybody count homie out he still made a solid album that got decent reviews all across the board & still moves units. Ross made himself look like a clown at the end of the day...after the comments he was making bout Jeezy album getting pushed back & what he said on the funkflex show about how he took Jeezy's spot. I guess JEEZY really got the LAST LAUGH...

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]220-225 first week 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/font]
[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Come on son.
Its the Snowman.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Getting the deluxe edition sometime this week.

Originally Posted by Krazyrodzilla

[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]220-225 first week 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/font]
[font=arial, verdana, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]
Come on son.
Its the Snowman.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Getting the deluxe edition sometime this week.

What the... Def Jam buyin' copies huh..

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

grin.gif

Thugs don't Tweet...
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

grin.gif

Thugs don't Tweet...
laugh.gif

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom