-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

"Wasn't even trending on Twitter"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

What the... Def Jam buyin' copies huh..

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif
"Never seen a laptop in the projects #*!@#" 

What the... Def Jam buyin' copies huh..

I don't know anyone that even knows Young got a album out... Wasn't even trending on Twitter
grin.gif
"Never seen a laptop in the projects #*!@#" 

Exactly my point there is more to life than social media. Jeezy just headlined his own tour and He's ALWAYS in the streets... You know where real life people can get involved with you

Exactly my point there is more to life than social media. Jeezy just headlined his own tour and He's ALWAYS in the streets... You know where real life people can get involved with you

grin.gif

That's two BIG steps backwards in one post on your part DipsetGeneral, SMH.  You gotta get out the house, there's more that life has to offer champ.  

grin.gif

That's two BIG steps backwards in one post on your part DipsetGeneral, SMH.  You gotta get out the house, there's more that life has to offer champ.  

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Dudes dont understand that Jeezy got a cult following in the streets.

30t6p3b.gif

this my homegirl that works at bestbuy said about 50 hood n_'s rushed in there on release day and copped
laugh.gif
Young been had the streets though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Tony Goalie

Dudes dont understand that Jeezy got a cult following in the streets.

30t6p3b.gif

this my homegirl that works at bestbuy said about 50 hood n_'s rushed in there on release day and copped
laugh.gif
Young been had the streets though
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom