-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

I came in here just to say that the "Way Too Gone" beat is disgusting..beat got me going ridiculous making thizz faces and everything been on repeat all day 
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when that first kick dropped.... and that Phaser in the beginning 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Got me wanting to get back in FL studio again.lol .Mike Will, Marz went in on this beat. Being a fan of Trance/House music...I can definitely hear a lot of Trance influenced synths/pads/chords on a few songs on this album. 

Especially the Above and Beyond "Air for Life" track J.U.S.T.I.C.E League sampled on FAME. 
pimp.gif

I came in here just to say that the "Way Too Gone" beat is disgusting..beat got me going ridiculous making thizz faces and everything been on repeat all day 
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

when that first kick dropped.... and that Phaser in the beginning 
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Got me wanting to get back in FL studio again.lol .Mike Will, Marz went in on this beat. Being a fan of Trance/House music...I can definitely hear a lot of Trance influenced synths/pads/chords on a few songs on this album. 

Especially the Above and Beyond "Air for Life" track J.U.S.T.I.C.E League sampled on FAME. 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom