-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by CJ863

bleu going at young
30t6p3b.gif
the whole mob going at young
what's the deal Tune? Homie just ain't handling business? 
yea basically dude aint payin his membership fees

Real _ cant do nothin but feel Bleu on that if everything he said is 100 (ainn in the mob so idk)
OAN: Ross bout to try to 'off wit his head'
laugh.gif

Real _ cant do nothin but feel Bleu on that if everything he said is 100 (ainn in the mob so idk)
OAN: Ross bout to try to 'off wit his head'
laugh.gif

ROSS is behind this...Dude doin anything he can to stop JEEZY shine..I respect where BLEU coming from but on the real somethings that he said shouldn't have said on the radio. Another thing why we can't get an official statement from MEECH himself ?? & no matter how much money JEEZY give towards his appeal MEECH ain't getting outta them 30 years federal drug cases rarely get overtured once the FEDS got you nothing much you can do but do your time.MEECH case was a high profile case i seriously doubt they would overturn his conviction..

ROSS is behind this...Dude doin anything he can to stop JEEZY shine..I respect where BLEU coming from but on the real somethings that he said shouldn't have said on the radio. Another thing why we can't get an official statement from MEECH himself ?? & no matter how much money JEEZY give towards his appeal MEECH ain't getting outta them 30 years federal drug cases rarely get overtured once the FEDS got you nothing much you can do but do your time.MEECH case was a high profile case i seriously doubt they would overturn his conviction..

Originally Posted by BradNSU

That was my first thought, curious if it's true or not. If it's true, I'm mad disappointed in him. What's up with that song we're still waiting on? The song that was supposed to be leaked soon

Originally Posted by BradNSU

That was my first thought, curious if it's true or not. If it's true, I'm mad disappointed in him. What's up with that song we're still waiting on? The song that was supposed to be leaked soon

bleu never popped and i aint buying it

having money aint enough for alotta cats, they gotta be the front runners

bleu never popped and i aint buying it

having money aint enough for alotta cats, they gotta be the front runners

Ross aint got #!$* to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

Meech could get out in 10 with an appeal. Bleu just the voicebox right now.

I not sayin Jeezy wrong or right but you use dude's name to come up least you can do is throw dude some lawyer money

Ross aint got #!$* to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

I not sayin Jeezy wrong or right but you use dude's name to come up least you can do is throw dude some lawyer money

Ross aint got *%*@ to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

Damn..so if thats the case why was meech on jeezy record talking about he still had a relationship with young?
if that is the case then damn young
30t6p3b.gif

bleu was going at young before he got locked up that man been bitter

Ross aint got *%*@ to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

Damn..so if thats the case why was meech on jeezy record talking about he still had a relationship with young?
if that is the case then damn young
30t6p3b.gif

bleu was going at young before he got locked up that man been bitter

I couldnt tell you Meech & Jeezy relationship but that phone drop Jeezy used on that BMF song was recorded way back in 08 he just reuses it. And remember Meech personally cosigned Ross song. After the whole Ross vs. Jeezy !$%$ popped off.

I cant say I blame Jeezy tho if his face still hot he gotta fall back. I can relate to that !$%$ plus Jeezy a low key @*# dude too

but if yo face hot dont be shouting out dude or the organization on random songs then not help dude. Yeen even got to be around dudes you could just 3rd party that legal bread for Meech.

And I wouldnt say Bleu bitter because he literally put Jeezy on.

I couldnt tell you Meech & Jeezy relationship but that phone drop Jeezy used on that BMF song was recorded way back in 08 he just reuses it. And remember Meech personally cosigned Ross song. After the whole Ross vs. Jeezy !$%$ popped off.

I cant say I blame Jeezy tho if his face still hot he gotta fall back. I can relate to that !$%$ plus Jeezy a low key @*# dude too

but if yo face hot dont be shouting out dude or the organization on random songs then not help dude. Yeen even got to be around dudes you could just 3rd party that legal bread for Meech.

And I wouldnt say Bleu bitter because he literally put Jeezy on.

Back
Top Bottom