-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Man them conspiracy charges no joke..I got myself out of that mess in 2010 thank god
I bet the feds just waiting for jeezy to help meech out if he hasn't already
they gonna try to flip it however they can into bringin dude down
damn thats ah tough situation to be in
30t6p3b.gif

Man them conspiracy charges no joke..I got myself out of that mess in 2010 thank god
I bet the feds just waiting for jeezy to help meech out if he hasn't already
they gonna try to flip it however they can into bringin dude down
damn thats ah tough situation to be in
30t6p3b.gif

until meech says it himself all this talk holds no weight

even if bleu put jeezy on that doesn't stop bitterness

jeezy took off and left bleu way behind

and how much money in that bank deposit bag got sent to meech from bleu?

until meech says it himself all this talk holds no weight

even if bleu put jeezy on that doesn't stop bitterness

jeezy took off and left bleu way behind

and how much money in that bank deposit bag got sent to meech from bleu?

To be real i doubt it if this does anything to JEEZY's career the new age consumers don't care about stuff like this anymore..JEEZY a household name now this won't matter. Majority of the people than listen to rap don't even know who Bleu is to me dude never was good on the MIC..Bleu never will blow he mite as well hang it up..

To be real i doubt it if this does anything to JEEZY's career the new age consumers don't care about stuff like this anymore..JEEZY a household name now this won't matter. Majority of the people than listen to rap don't even know who Bleu is to me dude never was good on the MIC..Bleu never will blow he mite as well hang it up..

Yea majority of people never heard of Meech or the mob until Ross made that song. So I doubt the new fans would care.

Bleu aint bitter he dont even take this music stuff serious maybe he did back then but now he just been +!!%%# *$$##%# and sellin wings
laugh.gif

he the only dude I know came home to a damn mansion and in house studio tho so he aint hurting either.

Yea majority of people never heard of Meech or the mob until Ross made that song. So I doubt the new fans would care.

Bleu aint bitter he dont even take this music stuff serious maybe he did back then but now he just been +!!%%# *$$##%# and sellin wings
laugh.gif

he the only dude I know came home to a damn mansion and in house studio tho so he aint hurting either.

That song Bleu had ith Fab & Jeezy back in 07 was dope as hell. Other than that, I barely even know whats goin on
laugh.gif

That song Bleu had ith Fab & Jeezy back in 07 was dope as hell. Other than that, I barely even know whats goin on
laugh.gif

I said this back a couple years ago in a thread similar to this.
Meechie STILL calls the shots, if one thing I do know... Is Jeezy takes a lot of flack for some stuff his hands are tied over.
People really think they know... But to put it very plain.... Jeezy & Bleu situation is parallel to 2 brothers fighting over how the other treats their pops.

It's so much more tho...

I said this back a couple years ago in a thread similar to this.
Meechie STILL calls the shots, if one thing I do know... Is Jeezy takes a lot of flack for some stuff his hands are tied over.
People really think they know... But to put it very plain.... Jeezy & Bleu situation is parallel to 2 brothers fighting over how the other treats their pops.

It's so much more tho...

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Jeezy & Bleu situation is parallel to 2 brothers fighting over how the other treats their pops.

It's so much more tho...
That's how it sounds to me

Originally Posted by Infyrno23

Jeezy & Bleu situation is parallel to 2 brothers fighting over how the other treats their pops.

It's so much more tho...
That's how it sounds to me

As i listen to this interview again it really BLEU ain't really proving nothing to be real
Is his saying JEEZY Fake?? No because he said JEEZY name was in more paper work than his
Is he saying that JEEZY wasn't with BMF?? No cause he almost got indicited
I don't really understand his purpose Meech just did a phone interview in Nov 2011 dude didn't say nothing bout he need help for lawyer fees on nothing like that..& only songs i can think of when JEEZY actually mentioned MEECH name was "Hustlin(remix) 06', & Way too Gone" other than that JEEZY been really low key bout that whole situation...its only been the past year JEEZY really opened up bout him & MEECH relationship..I think TM:103 Track #4 "Nothin" sums up how JEEZY feels about BLEU..

As i listen to this interview again it really BLEU ain't really proving nothing to be real
Is his saying JEEZY Fake?? No because he said JEEZY name was in more paper work than his
Is he saying that JEEZY wasn't with BMF?? No cause he almost got indicited
I don't really understand his purpose Meech just did a phone interview in Nov 2011 dude didn't say nothing bout he need help for lawyer fees on nothing like that..& only songs i can think of when JEEZY actually mentioned MEECH name was "Hustlin(remix) 06', & Way too Gone" other than that JEEZY been really low key bout that whole situation...its only been the past year JEEZY really opened up bout him & MEECH relationship..I think TM:103 Track #4 "Nothin" sums up how JEEZY feels about BLEU..

bleu explained his stance better on the breakfast club interview but i don't think jeezy can actively help help meech without being brought on charges

bleu just wants him to say he can't help/wont help

Originally Posted by cartune

Ross aint got #!$* to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

Meech could get out in 10 with an appeal. Bleu just the voicebox right now.

I not sayin Jeezy wrong or right but you use dude's name to come up least you can do is throw dude some lawyer money
I still don't understand how he could get out in 10, doesn't even make sense but I agree, he should be sending his lawyers some serious bread. Can't use his name and turn your back on him

Originally Posted by cartune

Ross aint got #!$* to do with this. Its been bubbling for years. The last straw was Jeezy going out of his way to pay for Boosie's lawyers

Meech could get out in 10 with an appeal. Bleu just the voicebox right now.

I not sayin Jeezy wrong or right but you use dude's name to come up least you can do is throw dude some lawyer money
I still don't understand how he could get out in 10, doesn't even make sense but I agree, he should be sending his lawyers some serious bread. Can't use his name and turn your back on him

Back
Top Bottom