-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Yea, he's done.

He had a good run though.

Remember all these comments when this thread 1st started now 500,000 copies later...where the haters at???
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait!!!!
loyalty is a lifestyle, but meech on gucci new mixtape?????
I don't understand these N_'s man

Originally Posted by yungchamp

exactly son now it sound like to me from what ROSS is saying that the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

BLEU gets on the radio & sounds like a bitter ol flame dissin JEEZY..
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway... seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 This whole thing with JEEZY & BLEU is tired & lame BLEU was saying the same issh since 05' BLEU just mad cause he didn't blow & JEEZY ain't take he along for the

ride...ALLEY CAT claims to be a "REAL STREET *#$%@" but is adding fuel to the fire by instagating beef..& Now Meech wanna roll with GUCCI.. I can't respect none of these dudes as

"REAL %#$!**" anymore after all this catty female BS..

exactly son now it sound like to me from what ROSS is saying that the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway... seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 This whole thing with JEEZY & BLEU is tired & lame BLEU was saying the same issh since 05' BLEU just mad cause he didn't blow & JEEZY ain't take he along for the

ride...ALLEY CAT claims to be a "REAL STREET *#$%@" but is adding fuel to the fire by instagating beef..& Now Meech wanna roll with GUCCI.. I can't respect none of these dudes as

Originally Posted by BradNSU

exactly son now it sound like to me from what ROSS is sayingthat the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway...seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by BradNSU

exactly son now it sound like to me from what ROSS is sayingthat the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway...seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

BradNSU wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

exactly son now it sound like�to me from what ROSS is saying�that the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway...�seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�This whole thing with JEEZY & BLEU is tired & lame BLEU was saying the same issh since 05' BLEU just mad cause he didn't blow & JEEZY ain't take he along for the

Soooooo basically ppl mad because jeezy ain't go to jail like everybody else in bmf??

Originally Posted by cartune

BradNSU wrote:

yungchamp wrote:

exactly son now it sound like�to me from what ROSS is saying�that the ROSS & JEEZY beef bout to be dead..Now Meech siding with GUCCI, ALLEY CAT wants to co-sign BLEU, &

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�mean while JEEZY goes GOLD & is getting the TM:103 Tour underway...�seriously I feel like I'm watching

the WWF
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
�This whole thing with JEEZY & BLEU is tired & lame BLEU was saying the same issh since 05' BLEU just mad cause he didn't blow & JEEZY ain't take he along for the

Soooooo basically ppl mad because jeezy ain't go to jail like everybody else in bmf??

You guys feeling 103 like that? On a good day I !%%% with ten tracks out of 20.

Hustlerz Ambition the song > over the entire TM 103 album

You guys feeling 103 like that? On a good day I !%%% with ten tracks out of 20.

Hustlerz Ambition the song > over the entire TM 103 album

ALL of these are currently in rotation on MTV/BET/WSHH, he's went gold in a month, and two months ago dudes were saying his career was done and NOBODY was checking for Jeezy

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom