-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
uh they both rap about drugs, guns, and money last time I checked.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Jeezy's too busy trying to make real music people don't want to hear

While Rick Ross is making fake music people want to hear

Trap or Die 2 > Rick Ross

But you don't hear me though...
uh they both rap about drugs, guns, and money last time I checked.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was prob the worst excuse i ever heard tho...I mean even if it was old how you gonna say you wasn't talking about Jeezy but an artist LIKE jeezy
laugh.gif
i think its well known them boys was paying everybody off to get spins and get into the game at that time- son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Bounty was on the chain ..

But C'mon ..

He shouldn't have put the Bounty on Blast in the FIRST PLACE ..

i never said it was smart or gangsta or whatever...it just seemed like the couple posts before me was acting like he actually put a hit on dude on record...i mean yall can say what you want but PLENTY of artists come up off their jewels all the time and alot easier than Gucci did....he happened to be prepared and "bout that life" so he was able to defend himself

i dont know what went on behind the scenes and maybe they did put a actual hit on dude but that's another story

If you wanna rob Gucci then you must wanna die
Wanna shop w/ Shawty Lo tell me what you wanna buy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which is why when it comes to being real...
1pwm69.jpg

>>>> {Insert your fav. rapper}

No thread jack.
laugh.gif

son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Basically sums it up...sad when dudes try to act real until they realize they actually have to own up to what they said when things are caught on camera.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was prob the worst excuse i ever heard tho...I mean even if it was old how you gonna say you wasn't talking about Jeezy but an artist LIKE jeezy
laugh.gif
i think its well known them boys was paying everybody off to get spins and get into the game at that time- son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Bounty was on the chain ..

But C'mon ..

He shouldn't have put the Bounty on Blast in the FIRST PLACE ..

i never said it was smart or gangsta or whatever...it just seemed like the couple posts before me was acting like he actually put a hit on dude on record...i mean yall can say what you want but PLENTY of artists come up off their jewels all the time and alot easier than Gucci did....he happened to be prepared and "bout that life" so he was able to defend himself

i dont know what went on behind the scenes and maybe they did put a actual hit on dude but that's another story

If you wanna rob Gucci then you must wanna die
Wanna shop w/ Shawty Lo tell me what you wanna buy
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Which is why when it comes to being real...
1pwm69.jpg

>>>> {Insert your fav. rapper}

No thread jack.
laugh.gif

son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Basically sums it up...sad when dudes try to act real until they realize they actually have to own up to what they said when things are caught on camera.

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

9 piece > anything Jeezy put out in 2010.
indifferent.gif

Camero, Consistent, All White > 9 piece/ BMF...... TI is the only way to tell them apart.    

Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

9 piece > anything Jeezy put out in 2010.
indifferent.gif

Camero, Consistent, All White > 9 piece/ BMF...... TI is the only way to tell them apart.    

Originally Posted by cartune

Yall *%*+%@ bout to be sooooo sorry come March tho
30t6p3b.gif
I really hope your right. I could really use some good Jeezy right about now.

Back
Top Bottom