-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

it supports Ninja's argument about him being way less relevant without Jay

Sounds like Dipset can fit into that equation as well.

only except is Ice cube BACK in da day, when cypress hill had

beef with homie and wound up with da joint.

Yep.

Yeah that is BS. ET was shook.

Tough guy yesterday............apologizing today, SMH.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

can =/= do

see you would have a point, if not for da fact that da diplomats camp have spawned smash hits post da rocafella collapse

2010d1284670778-worlds-largest-swimming-pool-ballin-gif

...as well as introduced us to da Silver Surfer

maxb.jpg

and Slime Rothstein

vado-may-2010-450x300.jpg

and jeezy real talk still hasn't recovered from this slap in da face....

and when it came down to really go to war...jeezy relented and said "da BMF freestyle wasn't about rick ross"

white-flag.jpg

its all good though, like i said, it was just a L....wasn't da end of his career...but if he keeps acting like he don't gotta put in that grind work son is gonna slide into game zone...

still wondering why his album ain't out.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

can =/= do

see you would have a point, if not for da fact that da diplomats camp have spawned smash hits post da rocafella collapse

2010d1284670778-worlds-largest-swimming-pool-ballin-gif

maxb.jpg

and Slime Rothstein

vado-may-2010-450x300.jpg

and jeezy real talk still hasn't recovered from this slap in da face....

and when it came down to really go to war...jeezy relented and said "da BMF freestyle wasn't about rick ross"

white-flag.jpg

its all good though, like i said, it was just a L....wasn't da end of his career...but if he keeps acting like he don't gotta put in that grind work son is gonna slide into game zone...

Why is it so hard for you to post a coherent argument without using a billion jpegs and gifs?

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing all the "smash hits" Dipset had post-Roc-a-fella, because "Ballin" is the only one that fits this description. "Touch It or Not" got some spins, Jim had the occasional feature during his "Ballin" run, Juelz had the feature on Bank's single...and that's it.

Why is it so hard for you to post a coherent argument without using a billion jpegs and gifs?

Anyway, I'm interested in seeing all the "smash hits" Dipset had post-Roc-a-fella, because "Ballin" is the only one that fits this description. "Touch It or Not" got some spins, Jim had the occasional feature during his "Ballin" run, Juelz had the feature on Bank's single...and that's it.

and when it came down to really go to war...jeezy relented and said "da BMF freestyle wasn't about rick ross

Jeezy said that hours after releasing Death Before DisHonor although I just think he is unsure about how this beef would affect him.
Just listened to Ashes to Ashes and it once again showcases Ross' best trait: ear for beats, not one beat I didnt like other than that I was not impressed with his lyrics but entertained by his silly lyrics and adlibs. I still think there isnt a Rick Ross album or mixtape touching the Recession or TOD2. 

and when it came down to really go to war...jeezy relented and said "da BMF freestyle wasn't about rick ross

Jeezy said that hours after releasing Death Before DisHonor although I just think he is unsure about how this beef would affect him.
Just listened to Ashes to Ashes and it once again showcases Ross' best trait: ear for beats, not one beat I didnt like other than that I was not impressed with his lyrics but entertained by his silly lyrics and adlibs. I still think there isnt a Rick Ross album or mixtape touching the Recession or TOD2. 

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, but he's not scheduled to be released until 2082.  Not sure how much gas he'll have left in the gas by that time...........if any at all.

You aint the only one but hopefully he has something out this year at some point in time.

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Yeah, but he's not scheduled to be released until 2082.  Not sure how much gas he'll have left in the gas by that time...........if any at all.

You aint the only one but hopefully he has something out this year at some point in time.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by BradNSU

ninjahood wrote:
last time i checked Atlanta don't consider Jeezy da people's
champ anymore
laugh.gif
gucci took his home
Really??? like what the homie said before speak for yourself

This dude has no idea what the hell he is talmbout... Jeezy still goes extra hard in the A...

Thank U CParkfresh homie Ninjahood u ain't from Atlanta homie you have no idea what being played or who's hot down there cuz you not from Tha A

You think you know what's goin on down here but you don't homie like I said before "Speak For Yourself & Your Area" dude. CParkFresh dude is

from Tha A so that man knows whats goin on in his own city. Just cuz Ross gettin a commercial shine now you talking that foolishness about he the hottest

rapper??? stop it dude Weezy & YM still got that title. I effin with Ross but Ross really ain't that great & you still mouthin off out Dipset...smh dude

the Dipset movement ain't like it was maybe in NY it's still hott but not no where else. You talkin crazy bout Jeezy cuz he ain't Catering to you NY %%@$@$

like Ross is.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by BradNSU

ninjahood wrote:
last time i checked Atlanta don't consider Jeezy da people's
champ anymore
laugh.gif
gucci took his home
Really??? like what the homie said before speak for yourself

This dude has no idea what the hell he is talmbout... Jeezy still goes extra hard in the A...

Thank U CParkfresh homie Ninjahood u ain't from Atlanta homie you have no idea what being played or who's hot down there cuz you not from Tha A

You think you know what's goin on down here but you don't homie like I said before "Speak For Yourself & Your Area" dude. CParkFresh dude is

from Tha A so that man knows whats goin on in his own city. Just cuz Ross gettin a commercial shine now you talking that foolishness about he the hottest

rapper??? stop it dude Weezy & YM still got that title. I effin with Ross but Ross really ain't that great & you still mouthin off out Dipset...smh dude

the Dipset movement ain't like it was maybe in NY it's still hott but not no where else. You talkin crazy bout Jeezy cuz he ain't Catering to you NY %%@$@$

like Ross is.

Kink says they are starting from scratch this weekend and meet with DJ this weekend I think he said
30t6p3b.gif

Like I said before these %+@#+# is lost without Shakir dog

Kink says they are starting from scratch this weekend and meet with DJ this weekend I think he said
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM
jeezy-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was prob the worst excuse i ever heard tho...I mean even if it was old how you gonna say you wasn't talking about Jeezy but an artist LIKE jeezy
laugh.gif
i think its well known them boys was paying everybody off to get spins and get into the game at that time- son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Bounty was on the chain ..

But C'mon ..

He shouldn't have put the Bounty on Blast in the FIRST PLACE ..

i never said it was smart or gangsta or whatever...it just seemed like the couple posts before me was acting like he actually put a hit on dude on record...i mean yall can say what you want but PLENTY of artists come up off their jewels all the time and alot easier than Gucci did....he happened to be prepared and "bout that life" so he was able to defend himself

i dont know what went on behind the scenes and maybe they did put a actual hit on dude but that's another story

jeezy-o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

that was prob the worst excuse i ever heard tho...I mean even if it was old how you gonna say you wasn't talking about Jeezy but an artist LIKE jeezy
laugh.gif
i think its well known them boys was paying everybody off to get spins and get into the game at that time- son had a few too many henny shots and was amped at his lil open mic

Bounty was on the chain ..

But C'mon ..

He shouldn't have put the Bounty on Blast in the FIRST PLACE ..

i never said it was smart or gangsta or whatever...it just seemed like the couple posts before me was acting like he actually put a hit on dude on record...i mean yall can say what you want but PLENTY of artists come up off their jewels all the time and alot easier than Gucci did....he happened to be prepared and "bout that life" so he was able to defend himself

i dont know what went on behind the scenes and maybe they did put a actual hit on dude but that's another story

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
scratch?!?! like scratch or scratch scratch?
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

30t6p3b.gif

eek.gif
scratch?!?! like scratch or scratch scratch?
nerd.gif
mad.gif
frown.gif
tired.gif

jeezy-o.gif
laugh.gif

Well to add to the discussion, I think alot of people still rock with Jeezy and will always give his music a listen. Personally I like the majority of Jeezy's music. May not feel songs here and there from dude..But in my opinion he always comes out with a track that's "listen to worthy". Unlike T.I., this dude has fell off. T.I. vs TIP was his last album for me. And only 3 songs on Paper Trail were actually "OK". Anyways, I eff witih Jeezy, and I don't think his career "over"..and hopefully TM103 will be good. I'd support. 

jeezy-o.gif
laugh.gif

Well to add to the discussion, I think alot of people still rock with Jeezy and will always give his music a listen. Personally I like the majority of Jeezy's music. May not feel songs here and there from dude..But in my opinion he always comes out with a track that's "listen to worthy". Unlike T.I., this dude has fell off. T.I. vs TIP was his last album for me. And only 3 songs on Paper Trail were actually "OK". Anyways, I eff witih Jeezy, and I don't think his career "over"..and hopefully TM103 will be good. I'd support. 

Back
Top Bottom