-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by IgnantBliss

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Eh, the tapes iight.

It ain't touchin Trap or Die 2, waiting for the album

It just dropped tho
laugh.gif
I got it 1:03 on the dot

Maaaaannn when Jeezy talking that issssh how can you not respect it?!?!
The Real is Back is the perfect title for this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tape going in so far to me

i expect to see cats sayin it all sound the same tho.

Maaaaannn when Jeezy talking that issssh how can you not respect it?!?!
The Real is Back is the perfect title for this 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tape going in so far to me

i expect to see cats sayin it all sound the same tho.

i only mess with a couple of tracks on here, track 1 is dope but the majority of this mixtape all sounds the same

i only mess with a couple of tracks on here, track 1 is dope but the majority of this mixtape all sounds the same

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Any N*$$% Lie To Ya Face.... HOW YOU RESPECT HIM???

#TheRealIsBAck

Unfortunately there are only a left who understand this concept....
yeah cuz being the only guy in BMF who didn't get indicted makes you "real" and Jeezy is the only "real" rapper in an industry full of ACTORS in recording booths 
grin.gif

#TheRealIsBAck

yeah cuz being the only guy in BMF who didn't get indicted makes you "real" and Jeezy is the only "real" rapper in an industry full of ACTORS in recording booths 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by infam0usP

#TheRealIsBAck

grin.gif

This^^ & for those that don't believe do your homework:

Testimony offered yesterday in the federal government’s cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged Black Mafia Family member Fleming “Ill

Originally Posted by infam0usP

#TheRealIsBAck

grin.gif

This^^ & for those that don't believe do your homework:

Testimony offered yesterday in the federal government’s cocaine-conspiracy case against alleged Black Mafia Family member Fleming “Ill

^
Boy read what I quoted... Did I say anything about BMF? Did I say anything about how real Jeezy was with respect to the industry? What I quoted had nothing to do with what you talmbout.

@!@%$* really quoting the creative loafing on here? What is your point? Do you have one?

da $$%! outta here.

^
Boy read what I quoted... Did I say anything about BMF? Did I say anything about how real Jeezy was with respect to the industry? What I quoted had nothing to do with what you talmbout.

@!@%$* really quoting the creative loafing on here? What is your point? Do you have one?

da $$%! outta here.

Back
Top Bottom