-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Dudes in here acting like the mixtape suppose to sound like an official album...I mean damn its free

co-sign exactly son it's a mixtape & everybody asking where the Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, & Justice League tracks?? it's a mixtape beside Drumma Boy already confirmed he as done the Intro to TM:103 with Travis Barker & prolly a few more tracks dudes need to calm down it's a mixtape not a album I'm pretty sure all those producers have done a track for TM:103

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

^

this. after the intro, i was like.. :/
tired.gif

This is exactly like watching Jordan play for the Wizards

dj folk (jeezy's a&r) said "jeezy music is made for pullin up on the trap with the 15's goin ham.....not laptop speakers u geeks"

dj folk (jeezy's a&r) said "jeezy music is made for pullin up on the trap with the 15's goin ham.....not laptop speakers u geeks"

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

he sonned you though......hell you're always gettin sonned on the music tip 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

he sonned you though......hell you're always gettin sonned on the music tip 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Smh, them N's ain't buying that +*@* no mo...

This dude just doesn't understand that the reason why his +*@* ain't hitting any more is because all his music sounds like that tape...AKA lesser 101 thug motivation songs...
Ross is winning at the moment, but he better watch it, he keep trying to remake Bmf he gonna fall down the same path...

Smh, them N's ain't buying that +*@* no mo...

This dude just doesn't understand that the reason why his +*@* ain't hitting any more is because all his music sounds like that tape...AKA lesser 101 thug motivation songs...
Ross is winning at the moment, but he better watch it, he keep trying to remake Bmf he gonna fall down the same path...

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^

tired.gif

roll.gif
@ yall thinking dude career ova. Dude got the album done and it's gone come out whether it's this month or next month but "Ballin" is gonna get him out there 

Originally Posted by iHust1e

^

tired.gif

roll.gif
@ yall thinking dude career ova. Dude got the album done and it's gone come out whether it's this month or next month but "Ballin" is gonna get him out there 

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by carbon16

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much. I dont even think people on NT hating just cuz. Its just not the same anymore.

Like I said before...this dudes LAST hope is to sit in the lab with Drumma Boy and re-evaluate his career and knock out some hits with him. If he cant crank out heat with him... He's done
laugh.gif
. Thats like a layup.

Matta fact his last single that was buzzing crazy was with Drumma.
Man when the intro came on I was like "yo, Jeezy back" then I was like "where'd he go?" lol

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by carbon16

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much. I dont even think people on NT hating just cuz. Its just not the same anymore.

Like I said before...this dudes LAST hope is to sit in the lab with Drumma Boy and re-evaluate his career and knock out some hits with him. If he cant crank out heat with him... He's done
laugh.gif
. Thats like a layup.

Matta fact his last single that was buzzing crazy was with Drumma.
Man when the intro came on I was like "yo, Jeezy back" then I was like "where'd he go?" lol

Jeezy's been making the same $%!# for the past 2 years. I DL'ed the Real is Back moved it to the recycling bin after my first listen. He's done.
I do admit Ross is getting predictable too...he hasn't really killed anything since Ashes to Ashes. Co-sign with the dude who said he might be going down the same path as Jeezy.

Jeezy's been making the same $%!# for the past 2 years. I DL'ed the Real is Back moved it to the recycling bin after my first listen. He's done.
I do admit Ross is getting predictable too...he hasn't really killed anything since Ashes to Ashes. Co-sign with the dude who said he might be going down the same path as Jeezy.

Back
Top Bottom