-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by 2o6

its official , i dont mess with nt's opinion
eek.gif
x
30t6p3b.gif
x
sick.gif

THIS $### HARD

30t6p3b.gif
this !#@@ ain't even touching TOD2, like someone said above he need to branch out a bit and stop with these trap beats. There are far too many other rappers putting out trap mixtapes on a weekly basis, this will fly straight into oblivion with them

I'm not gonna be excited for 103 until I hear a single produced by someone other than Lex Luger, Shawty Redd, Lody or Cannon

30t6p3b.gif
this !#@@ ain't even touching TOD2, like someone said above he need to branch out a bit and stop with these trap beats. There are far too many other rappers putting out trap mixtapes on a weekly basis, this will fly straight into oblivion with them

I'm not gonna be excited for 103 until I hear a single produced by someone other than Lex Luger, Shawty Redd, Lody or Cannon

I give this a 8 out of 10.This what Young needed I'm loving "Talk about it".Young got that straight drop with this mixtape

I give this a 8 out of 10.This what Young needed I'm loving "Talk about it".Young got that straight drop with this mixtape

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Dudes in here acting like the mixtape suppose to sound like an official album...I mean damn its free

Exactly
No matter what anyone says, EVERY Jeezy tape had skippable tracks INCLUDING Trap or Die. I'm not saying this is that, but this is pretty consistent with quality of tapes he has dropped in his career. 

Dudes in here acting like the mixtape suppose to sound like an official album...I mean damn its free

Exactly
No matter what anyone says, EVERY Jeezy tape had skippable tracks INCLUDING Trap or Die. I'm not saying this is that, but this is pretty consistent with quality of tapes he has dropped in his career. 

I wont even front.  The more I listen to this tape, the more I'm starting to like it.  I still don't think it's better than TOD2, though.

I wont even front.  The more I listen to this tape, the more I'm starting to like it.  I still don't think it's better than TOD2, though.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by carbon16

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much.
yoooo that 1st track came on and I was sittin in my car like OKAY. this gonan Crank!

then it slowly died off.

that real is back joint is Fyh' tho

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by carbon16

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much.
yoooo that 1st track came on and I was sittin in my car like OKAY. this gonan Crank!

then it slowly died off.

that real is back joint is Fyh' tho

co-sign exactly son it's a mixtape & everybody asking where the Shawty Redd, Drumma Boy, & Justice League tracks?? it's a mixtape beside Drumma Boy already confirmed he as done the Intro to TM:103 with Travis Barker & prolly a few more tracks dudes need to calm down it's a mixtape not a album I'm pretty sure all those producers have done a track for TM:103

Back
Top Bottom