-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

This tape is actually ok. Not better than TOD2, but not completey horrible. That last track with Fred Gibbs is
pimp.gif
, though. Besides "Ballin" and "Rollin", I don't see any song off of this tape giving him any type of buzz. I'll just wait to 103 until I make a final verdict on his career.

This tape is actually ok. Not better than TOD2, but not completey horrible. That last track with Fred Gibbs is
pimp.gif
, though. Besides "Ballin" and "Rollin", I don't see any song off of this tape giving him any type of buzz. I'll just wait to 103 until I make a final verdict on his career.

Originally Posted by zube42

This +@%% goes. NT has been hating on snowman a lot lately 
30t6p3b.gif

^^^co-sign i agree son it's jus $%!#+$ hating "Ballin" is No.40 on the Billboard charts & dude jus dropped the mixtape today & within 4 hrs it's been downloaded over 80,000 times NT is full of hatin @%% $%!#+$...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

This +@%% goes. NT has been hating on snowman a lot lately 
30t6p3b.gif

^^^co-sign i agree son it's jus $%!#+$ hating "Ballin" is No.40 on the Billboard charts & dude jus dropped the mixtape today & within 4 hrs it's been downloaded over 80,000 times NT is full of hatin @%% $%!#+$...
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

ion give a $#%& weigh it on ya ipad, if it's anything over then it's my bad 
young is back, this #$&% hard 
pimp.gif

ion give a $#%& weigh it on ya ipad, if it's anything over then it's my bad 
young is back, this #$&% hard 
pimp.gif

i like jeezy and i enjoyed this tape but his single ballin is a lil deceiving

the song charting was an automatic do to these 3 words, "featuring lil wayne"

regardless, seems like jeezy got his formula back because this tape is def nice

ross and gucci blowing up like they did kinda halted jeezy's experimentation with more lyrical offerings

seems jeezy started to doubt himself for a while but now he seems ight

i like jeezy and i enjoyed this tape but his single ballin is a lil deceiving

the song charting was an automatic do to these 3 words, "featuring lil wayne"

regardless, seems like jeezy got his formula back because this tape is def nice

ross and gucci blowing up like they did kinda halted jeezy's experimentation with more lyrical offerings

seems jeezy started to doubt himself for a while but now he seems ight

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

The thing with jeezy is that he keeps tryna re-create what he did on TM101 and Can't Ban The Snowman but he can't do it and thats killin his music. Personally all his stuff post Recession sounds the same and I jus can't get with it. I jus listened to The Real is Back and it's the same thing but thats my opinion. I'm done with Jeezy's new music, I'll jus keep bumpin TM101 and 102.

im more curious to see what freddie gibbs will do under jeezy, and how much that will push jeezy back to the front of his niche.. only time will show

im more curious to see what freddie gibbs will do under jeezy, and how much that will push jeezy back to the front of his niche.. only time will show

Originally Posted by carbon16

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much. I dont even think people on NT hating just cuz. Its just not the same anymore.

Like I said before...this dudes LAST hope is to sit in the lab with Drumma Boy and re-evaluate his career and knock out some hits with him. If he cant crank out heat with him... He's done
laugh.gif
. Thats like a layup.

Matta fact his last single that was buzzing crazy was with Drumma.

I agree.

That intro had me hyped then after that I wasnt really feeling it too much. I dont even think people on NT hating just cuz. Its just not the same anymore.

Like I said before...this dudes LAST hope is to sit in the lab with Drumma Boy and re-evaluate his career and knock out some hits with him. If he cant crank out heat with him... He's done
laugh.gif
. Thats like a layup.

Matta fact his last single that was buzzing crazy was with Drumma.

dude needs to link up with Bink/Justice League/Don Cannon and stop using these repetitive a** trap beats 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

even the 2 tracks with Fab on here SUCK compared to "Diamonds" & "Do Da Dam Thang" 

dude needs to link up with Bink/Justice League/Don Cannon and stop using these repetitive a** trap beats 
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

even the 2 tracks with Fab on here SUCK compared to "Diamonds" & "Do Da Dam Thang" 

Back
Top Bottom