-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by TheSwagOfSweetJones

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
not on paper.
He cool with them #@!++! tho

Figured that 
laugh.gif
..he doesnt have a voice for rapping...his flow is turrible 
O this Keith
roll.gif
Im not surprised by the subtle slander now

fool follow me back on twitter 
laugh.gif
 check the sig

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Real spit, if Jeezy & Ross linked up for 1 or 2 tracks they could easily take over the summer.

been saying this, I thought it was stupid on jeezy part to diss ross because he dropped bmf....jeezy could have did a remix with bruh, got his buzz on some crazy $%!# and he would have been good

Real spit, if Jeezy & Ross linked up for 1 or 2 tracks they could easily take over the summer.

been saying this, I thought it was stupid on jeezy part to diss ross because he dropped bmf....jeezy could have did a remix with bruh, got his buzz on some crazy $%!# and he would have been good

^^Co-sign I miss these days ma %%@@% Jeezy was trippin for diss Ross for no reason tho

But I see these dudes squashing this issh because they kinda cool with the same people Jay-Z, Kanye, Wayne, Birdman, Bun B, T.I. ect so somebody gonna mediate the situation for them & Triple C still cool wit J dub & Boo so I don't see this "so called" beef lastin too much longer

^^Co-sign I miss these days ma %%@@% Jeezy was trippin for diss Ross for no reason tho

But I see these dudes squashing this issh because they kinda cool with the same people Jay-Z, Kanye, Wayne, Birdman, Bun B, T.I. ect so somebody gonna mediate the situation for them & Triple C still cool wit J dub & Boo so I don't see this "so called" beef lastin too much longer

BradNSU wrote:

The beef aint rly that serious they just keep they distance from each other. Ross was all on Wiz nuts but when Wiz did a session with Jeezy he didnt trip.  

BradNSU wrote:

The beef aint rly that serious they just keep they distance from each other. Ross was all on Wiz nuts but when Wiz did a session with Jeezy he didnt trip.  

If I was Jeezy I would be mad someone ruined my summer and was bullying me in a corner for a full year too.

He got a reason to have beef with him
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness its other stuff maybe.

If I was Jeezy I would be mad someone ruined my summer and was bullying me in a corner for a full year too.

He got a reason to have beef with him
laugh.gif

but in all seriousness its other stuff maybe.

The tape is definitely solid. Unfortunately, it doesn't have me hype for the album though. 
Other than the few tracks that came out prior to the tape, I'm really feelin The Real Is Back, How U Want It, Flexin & Rollin. 

The tape is definitely solid. Unfortunately, it doesn't have me hype for the album though. 
Other than the few tracks that came out prior to the tape, I'm really feelin The Real Is Back, How U Want It, Flexin & Rollin. 

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

"Win" playing in the shake joint > *your life*

I went to this hole in the wall strip club a few weeks back and they played this right after No Hands...big booty ***** were goin in

Back
Top Bottom