-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by tyisny

In typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything ,So all you dudes stop coming in here as if he's delivering illmatic to you on every album.

In typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything ,So all you dudes stop coming in here as if he's delivering illmatic to you on every album.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

1) Jeezy's music is real because his music is relateable and incites the ambitiousness in all of us. When you listen to The Recession, you can relate to songs like "crazy world" "hustlaz ambition" "circulate" "vacation" "takin it there" "My President". we all have days where we need to take a break from our lives, shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be, and need some extra money in our pockets, and these songs vocalize these ideas.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I guess if you're a full on ****** pretending to sell coke, shake bottles in VIP every weekend, and value new money like everyone on the WORLDSTAR screen

and this dude says "shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be,"

while playing the rhymes of an ex cokedealer that doesn't have much to say other than how he continues to exploit weakminded men and women, but the beats bump in da whip, #though 
pimp.gif

note:

the only thing "relatable" are his hooks, dude just disappoints all over his verses.

Im really confused as to where you are getting this idea that the recession is all about dope and money, If anything Jeezy's whole sound changed and if you go back to the Album thread everyone was complaining because he didnt stay on that trap +*+% and decided to explore different subject matter. Hell the album starts off "It's a Recession everybody Broke" WTH are u talking about?

I love Ross music but in typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything and act as if Ross BEST album isnt all the same subject. What Makes it even more unacceptable is that Ross was not living this life AT ALL. Jeezy did somewhat so of course he's gonna talk about drugs alot, a majority of his life consisted of selling drugs(Maybe not kilos but its known he dealing). Ross experienced none of this so how about he talks about his real life and not this character he made up

I'm not a star, BMF, MC Hammer (exact same song)
All the money- Wonder what that's about
Aston Martin Music/ Maybach Music - Hes sure going in depth about german engineering
laugh.gif

Free Mason - A song about being something hes not
Live Fast, Die Young - A good track
Tears Of Joy - Great track but once again another forgettable verse
Super High - A song about weed/ useless w/o Wiz and Spitta
NO 1. - might be the Worse Ross track eva... wack !@@ club filler

I call a spade a spade and alot of yall are lookin like typical piperiders who just go with whatever is hot at the moment, come up with your own ideas damn..
Hit the nail on the head, and I don't even fu** w/ Jeezy.

/THREAD

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

1) Jeezy's music is real because his music is relateable and incites the ambitiousness in all of us. When you listen to The Recession, you can relate to songs like "crazy world" "hustlaz ambition" "circulate" "vacation" "takin it there" "My President". we all have days where we need to take a break from our lives, shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be, and need some extra money in our pockets, and these songs vocalize these ideas.
laugh.gif
eek.gif

I guess if you're a full on ****** pretending to sell coke, shake bottles in VIP every weekend, and value new money like everyone on the WORLDSTAR screen

and this dude says "shake our heads at how outlandish our society can be,"

while playing the rhymes of an ex cokedealer that doesn't have much to say other than how he continues to exploit weakminded men and women, but the beats bump in da whip, #though 
pimp.gif

note:

the only thing "relatable" are his hooks, dude just disappoints all over his verses.

Im really confused as to where you are getting this idea that the recession is all about dope and money, If anything Jeezy's whole sound changed and if you go back to the Album thread everyone was complaining because he didnt stay on that trap +*+% and decided to explore different subject matter. Hell the album starts off "It's a Recession everybody Broke" WTH are u talking about?

I love Ross music but in typical NT fashion yall overhype things and overreact to everything and act as if Ross BEST album isnt all the same subject. What Makes it even more unacceptable is that Ross was not living this life AT ALL. Jeezy did somewhat so of course he's gonna talk about drugs alot, a majority of his life consisted of selling drugs(Maybe not kilos but its known he dealing). Ross experienced none of this so how about he talks about his real life and not this character he made up

I'm not a star, BMF, MC Hammer (exact same song)
All the money- Wonder what that's about
Aston Martin Music/ Maybach Music - Hes sure going in depth about german engineering
laugh.gif

Free Mason - A song about being something hes not
Live Fast, Die Young - A good track
Tears Of Joy - Great track but once again another forgettable verse
Super High - A song about weed/ useless w/o Wiz and Spitta
NO 1. - might be the Worse Ross track eva... wack !@@ club filler

I call a spade a spade and alot of yall are lookin like typical piperiders who just go with whatever is hot at the moment, come up with your own ideas damn..
Hit the nail on the head, and I don't even fu** w/ Jeezy.

/THREAD

Originally Posted by ENVIED247365

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

why his album aint out yet? somebody answer that question...

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Well according to jeezy Def Jam is trying to dictate which way his career goes and trying to force him to stay with that repetitive sound yall complain about. He's trying to move more in the direction of the Recession and a broader appeal but they want him  to stay the "snowman". hopefully they drop em and He just goes to RocNation where he can drop the sound he wants

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

Well according to jeezy Def Jam is trying to dictate which way his career goes and trying to force him to stay with that repetitive sound yall complain about. He's trying to move more in the direction of the Recession and a broader appeal but they want him  to stay the "snowman". hopefully they drop em and He just goes to RocNation where he can drop the sound he wants

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

i dont how he didnt drop off the strength of Lose My Mind they was playin that everywhere
joint was hot but not hot enough for a dude like Jeezy. Plus he quite possibly is 1/6 as far as singles go. "All White Everything" "Jizzle" etc etc

Back
Top Bottom