-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

because rappers do more than sell albums...

like what, are you goin to a rick ross show? are you a "ciroc boy"? are you paying spliff TV to do your next fitted montage for your website? where's your

complimentary Puff daddy D-ride with a diddy bop video cameo?
nerd.gif

that didnt even make sense? you letting someone else on your account? lol
I guess you're giving him a pass for wearing fake jewels Ninja?

or would you let Styles P get away with being a C.O.? 
laugh.gif

dont act like you weren't saying a NY artist couldn't/wouldn't do what Rick Ross got away with a year ago.

laugh.gif

dont act like you weren't saying a NY artist couldn't/wouldn't do what Rick Ross got away with a year ago.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

EMINEM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Huhh?

It's true tho. Actually, I got annoyed at the bickering in this thread. Ross is that dude and his props are well deserved, but how are ppl in here acting as if Jeezy didn't put the whole radio on smash during his prime? That's just disrespectful.

StaXX wrote:
Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

EMINEM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Huhh?

It's true tho. Actually, I got annoyed at the bickering in this thread. Ross is that dude and his props are well deserved, but how are ppl in here acting as if Jeezy didn't put the whole radio on smash during his prime? That's just disrespectful.

laugh.gif

problem is rick ross fronting like he wasn't a C.O. didn't cost anyone their lives.....Jeezy frontin like he was anything other then a better talented

bleu davinci COST people lives...

so jeezy will always be a worse violator in my opinion of egregious frontin.....its because is his spectacular fail that single handed galvanized gucci mane's whole

movement.

and with today's low standards of integrity with lil wayne kissing baby and him still having a career then hey.....*shrugs*

in da end its like da mike vick story...you produce ON da field, we'll forget every wack stuff you did OFF da field.

laugh.gif

problem is rick ross fronting like he wasn't a C.O. didn't cost anyone their lives.....Jeezy frontin like he was anything other then a better talented

bleu davinci COST people lives...

so jeezy will always be a worse violator in my opinion of egregious frontin.....its because is his spectacular fail that single handed galvanized gucci mane's whole

movement.

and with today's low standards of integrity with lil wayne kissing baby and him still having a career then hey.....*shrugs*

in da end its like da mike vick story...you produce ON da field, we'll forget every wack stuff you did OFF da field.

ninjahood wrote:
I agree with everything you said I'm pretty sure
just surprised you are handing out any passes. in any case, if you found out Styles or Sheik(sp?) was a CO would you mind? do you think NY would be so lenient?
laugh.gif

and i'm still confused with the post before 
laugh.gif

ninjahood wrote:
I agree with everything you said I'm pretty sure
just surprised you are handing out any passes. in any case, if you found out Styles or Sheik(sp?) was a CO would you mind? do you think NY would be so lenient?
laugh.gif

and i'm still confused with the post before 
laugh.gif

They are both entertaining rappers in my book. I give the edge to Jeezy for the simple fact that Ross' whole persona is built off of biting other n's lifestyles which is kind of bogus to me. Plus he lost me when the C.O. stuff first broke and he went at Trick because a reporter played him out.

They are both entertaining rappers in my book. I give the edge to Jeezy for the simple fact that Ross' whole persona is built off of biting other n's lifestyles which is kind of bogus to me. Plus he lost me when the C.O. stuff first broke and he went at Trick because a reporter played him out.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

what does his prime have to do with now?

Nothing. It's simply giving dude credit for what he has done, instead of bashing him to prop up Ross. Even if Ross is the hotter artist right now.

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

what does his prime have to do with now?

Nothing. It's simply giving dude credit for what he has done, instead of bashing him to prop up Ross. Even if Ross is the hotter artist right now.

This whole thing is just funny to me because Jeezy is so much better than Ross and has always been. And the central thing that everybody accuses Jeezy of doing (being repetitive), Ross abuses it a WHOLE lot more.

This whole thing is just funny to me because Jeezy is so much better than Ross and has always been. And the central thing that everybody accuses Jeezy of doing (being repetitive), Ross abuses it a WHOLE lot more.

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

Jeezy isnt done..just this past summer "lose my mind" was getting played everywhere, and Jeezy has Jay-z and Kanye in his corner, as long as he has that it will never really be over

Back
Top Bottom