-Young Jeezy- "The real is back 2" Hosted by DJ Drama (Out now!) "TM:103" (OUT NOW!)

Son can't make a hit for %*# ,No buzz at all. The Sept 20th date got scratched again. Dude need to give us that ol gutta %*# he's used to giving. All this weak stuff, what's so hard about getting in the yo with Shawty Red,The man behind the bangers? Dudes be on this BS trying to change and try new stuff when they see it's not working. Ain't nobody even checkin for Jeezy no more, We on that Ross...Heavy.

Son can't make a hit for %*# ,No buzz at all. The Sept 20th date got scratched again. Dude need to give us that ol gutta %*# he's used to giving. All this weak stuff, what's so hard about getting in the yo with Shawty Red,The man behind the bangers? Dudes be on this BS trying to change and try new stuff when they see it's not working. Ain't nobody even checkin for Jeezy no more, We on that Ross...Heavy.

Y'all just dont get it... The streets been ready for the album.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

This is out of Jeezy's hand... Its ALL label POLITICS now. Has nothing to do with singles or all that other b.s. yall talkin bout. Its strictly label politics.

From the other thread....

Originally Posted by tune205

This isnt Jeezy not having enough buzz this is Def Jam stalling Jeezy because he's a free man after TM103.

With all of that being said... Khaled is playin games...

Y'all just dont get it... The streets been ready for the album.

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

This is out of Jeezy's hand... Its ALL label POLITICS now. Has nothing to do with singles or all that other b.s. yall talkin bout. Its strictly label politics.

From the other thread....

Originally Posted by tune205

This isnt Jeezy not having enough buzz this is Def Jam stalling Jeezy because he's a free man after TM103.

With all of that being said... Khaled is playin games...

Originally Posted by DMoney82

Ain't nobody even checkin for Jeezy no more, We on that Ross...Heavy.

LOL.  

Edit--

... Khaled is playin games...

Most likely very true.  Somebody spoke on this earlier on regarding TM103 after that one executive (I can't remember his name right now) committed suicide.  Which left Khaled in charge.

LOL.  

Edit--

Most likely very true.  Somebody spoke on this earlier on regarding TM103 after that one executive (I can't remember his name right now) committed suicide.  Which left Khaled in charge.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

So it's khaled fault it keeps getting pushed back? Maaan I just want this #*@$ to release it's been a pretty lackluster year for hip hop

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

So it's khaled fault it keeps getting pushed back? Maaan I just want this #*@$ to release it's been a pretty lackluster year for hip hop

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

^

Thank you.

LOL.  

Edit--

Shakir Stewart

^

Thank you.

Wait so in that video posted a couple pages back is that y he told khaled to holla at him when he was asked about the Ross beef and all that

Wait so in that video posted a couple pages back is that y he told khaled to holla at him when he was asked about the Ross beef and all that

Originally Posted by BradNSU

Here is Lil Lody Last 2 tweets

LodyLucci Lil Lody

TM103 In 10 mo days they ain't believe Jesus so i don't expect many to believe me but the real!!

LodyLucci Lil Lody

Last but not least it's official TM103 date is 9/20 so put a condom n ya ear & %**# what ya heard!
http://twitter.com/#!/LodyLucci

lody makin noise
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Lody and his Lex Luger sounding ^@% is the reason Jeezy's songs ain't poiipin off (well, the reason other than Khaled).

Lody and his Lex Luger sounding ^@% is the reason Jeezy's songs ain't poiipin off (well, the reason other than Khaled).

So now we blaming Khaled
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that even fact or yall just taking something and running with it. No sources no proof  no nothing but its Khaled's fault?? I dont believe it.

Everyone is to blame except Jeezy I see.

So now we blaming Khaled
roll.gif
roll.gif

Is that even fact or yall just taking something and running with it. No sources no proof  no nothing but its Khaled's fault?? I dont believe it.

Everyone is to blame except Jeezy I see.

^
Jeezy is not the hold up.

The label is.

Jeezy and Khaled do not see eye to eye for several reasons.

Like I said Jeezy has been trying to get the album dropped. It has nothing to do with a single and everything to do with LABEL POLITICS.

^
Jeezy is not the hold up.

The label is.

Jeezy and Khaled do not see eye to eye for several reasons.

Like I said Jeezy has been trying to get the album dropped. It has nothing to do with a single and everything to do with LABEL POLITICS.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

credit juicy j for the bump, but thats another topic 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom