Young Jeezy - The Recession 2 OUT NOW!!!!!

Intro wack as **** to me. Real boring, **** was weak.

Cold Summer was dope until Tee Grizz come on with one of the worst flows I've ever heard

3 and 4 are forgettable, don't care for them.

This Is It is the first song that sounds like a Jeezy song, **** hard

Bottles Up is tough, love this song

Valet is funny, it starts off like a pointless skit and then a hard *** song drops. **** sounded real good

Respect has a different beat but I liked it, song was cool

Pressure is hard as ****. Kinda reminds me of the west coast sound. This is one of my favorites, **** hard. Even with Kodak's mentally challenged verse.

Like Them is cool, don't love it or hate it

The Life is cool, nice sound to it. Like the beat and Trey on the hook

American Dream is dope, think they hyped it up too much but it's a great track. Gotta play it more.

Snow Season cool

Album start slow and boring, picks up at 5 for me. I like it more than TOD3 and SIA

Last edited:
Intro wack as **** to me. Real boring, **** was weak.

Cold Summer was dope until Tee Grizz come on with one of the worst flows I've ever heard

3 and 4 are forgettable, don't care for them.

This Is It is the first song that sounds like a Jeezy song, **** hard

Bottles Up is tough, love this song

Valet is funny, it starts off like a pointless skit and then a hard *** song drops. **** sounded real good

Respect has a different beat but I liked it, song was cool

Pressure is hard as ****. Kinda reminds me of the west coast sound. This is one of my favorites, **** hard. Even with Kodak's mentally challenged verse.

Like Them is cool, don't love it or hate it

The Life is cool, nice sound to it. Like the beat and Trey on the hook

American Dream is dope, think they hyped it up too much but it's a great track. Gotta play it more.

Snow Season cool

Album start slow and boring, picks up at 5 for me. I like it more than TOD3 and SIA
For the longest I thought Tee Grizzley was from Cali

Album starts off shakey as hell...turns around half way thru tho and it ends up being pretty solid til the end.

Respect, American Dream, Pressure, Valet Interlude, and Bottles Up are my favs off one listen

Spyder was a letdown, that might be his worst intro.

Pressure though, my goodness. **** so hard. Kodak Black is so ****in trash though. I'm sure he has a mental disability.

Liked the this is it track and the one with 2chainz, liked the Cole feature

Everything else is not good...Even Payroll feature disappointed me.

did american dream live up to the hype..they lowkey giving jeezy the big sean control treatment
Are they?

The song is dope, but it sounds like another song with a minor change to it.

Cole`s verse sounds like Kendrick wrote the first half of it and he wrote the 2nd half. Kendrick just ended the song, that wasnt a verse forreal . (even saw someone call him overrated because of it, SMH)

I bumped it. It's not bad, but I don't plan on listening to it again. Favorite track was respect.
"you can't pull my card cause I the muh**** dealer boy/
'Mr. Ice cream maaaan' that's if we talking that vanilla boy"
:smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

I listened to this once (except a few tracks I played a few times). I enjoyed this more than his last album but it is nowhere near his best. American Dream & Respect are my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom