Young Mazi 9 Lives Ran Out

Yeah, just like Snoop morphs into the Doberman....Stacks morphs into a possum.

She's kinda gross.

:wow:

k3LRCLH.jpg

Gates probably gonna do the same thing he did the last dozen or so times Mazi got shot but a lot of people offering their opinions after he's gone lol

lmao alley boy posted and deleted too

Gates probably gonna do the same thing he did the last dozen or so times Mazi got shot but a lot of people offering their opinions after he's gone lol

lmao alley boy posted and deleted too

What alley say

A couple months ago I was at my boys house (he sells weed, I was just there cause were gonna go out to eat) and one of his customers came in and pistol whipped him and stole a couple lbs + our phones.

If that's the type of life Mazi was living, I don't have an ounce of sympathy in my body for him. Anyone doing that type of **** is subhuman, there's no place for that in the world.

A couple months ago I was at my boys house (he sells weed, I was just there cause were gonna go out to eat) and one of his customers came in and pistol whipped him and stole a couple lbs + our phones.

If that's the type of life Mazi was living, I don't have an ounce of sympathy in my body for him. Anyone doing that type of **** is subhuman, there's no place for that in the world.

:D

giphy.gif

what was your homeboy up to tho ? All you said was he was selling weed , that ain't a wild reason to get robbed and pistol whipped

Why ain't it?
we talking bout a dude who died cuz he was running round the city doing ppl dirty ...I'm not putting that in the same convo as a run of the mill weed seller , which was all that story sounded like

Now if he said his mans selling ppl some bs, shorting amounts , or straight taking money n not giving up product then I see where that fits in regards to the person that got killed

we talking bout a dude who died cuz he was running round the city doing ppl dirty ...I'm not putting that in the same convo as a run of the mill weed seller , which was all that story sounded like

Now if he said his mans selling ppl some bs, shorting amounts , or straight taking money n not giving up product then I see where that fits in regards to the person that got killed

I'm not relating dude story to Mazi's. I'm just saying ****** get robbed and pistol whipped over weed every day.

Especially if somebody think you sweet.

A ***** just got killed in his home in front of his family in Montgomery County, MD cause he thought he was gonna serve a dude an OZ and dude ended up shooting him and taking a few pounds.

Back
Top Bottom