young thug... Barter 6 out.

Mertro was on Honest too tho, never rly stopped rocking with Metro. Guess it took a minute to recognize his vision and creativity b4 he jumped on his back same wit Mike Will

Last edited:
Yeah I noticed Metro being with FBG alot. He's at like every Future show. Metro and Thugger use to be seen everywhere together but I think they still tight because Metro was in the "Again" video. However, you never know how long ago that video was shot.

Yeah I noticed Metro being with FBG alot. He's at like every Future show. Metro and Thugger use to be seen everywhere together but I think they still tight because Metro was in the "Again" video. However, you never know how long ago that video was shot.

The again video was shot maybe at the beginning of 2015. Maybe like end of February. So after monster...around beast mode release....but before the masses caught on to Future.

Tay don say metro won't even return his calls and he was the 1st dude to really do all metro tapes and mess with metro period. Wonder if he answer for oj, since he rocked with him early.

Tay don say metro won't even return his calls and he was the 1st dude to really do all metro tapes and mess with metro period. Wonder if he answer for oj, since he rocked with him early.

He already addressed that, if dude can't afford Metro's rate now than what is there to talk about?

That ain't switching up, that's business.

Pretty sure Metro ain't turning down anybody who can pay that price.

Pretty sure a lot of these dudes ain't getting charged either. Future ain't paying for every beat on them tapes.

***** zay lacing dudes we never heard of but just tell em u ain't pay so u might here somebody else rap on this joint ala Versace.

Zay got hella beats tho, let's be honest now Zay done did around four whole tapes with artists this year alone along with giving any trap rapper with a lick of buzz a beat.

Just like how Mike Will used to give a couple beats to such and such b4 he started working wit Miley

Zay ain't ever switch up tho. Same no name dudes that wanted a beat in 09 can get one in 15. ***** been messing with trazy t for like 8 years even when atl gave up on him.

Pretty sure a lot of these dudes ain't getting charged either. Future ain't paying for every beat on them tapes.

But Metro probably wouldn't charge Future or really any major, guaranteed to sell artist up front because he knows he's getting royalties/publishing because it's Future and it's gonna sell.

A damn Tay Don album ain't about to sell so what does he get from giving him free beats :lol:?

First time I heard of Metro was Karate Chop and another Future song I think was called "Hard". I'm pretty sure Thug and him linked up after he was rocking with Future

Ijs that the dude u came in the game with, and when them majors wouldn't listen to a beat son was vouching for him. I'm not saying tay is this or that who cares but when this ***** was in high school he was bringing him to interviews saying dude is the best producer etc etc.

What are yall talking about? Yall in here gossiping talking about Metro left Thug for Future tryin to conjure beef out of thin air. :lol:

Metro been rocking with Future way before Thug. Future didn't snatch Metro away, he's been more synonymous with Future since day one.

Metro the one who kick started Future's revival with FBG Movie/No Sleep.

Last edited:

The again video was shot maybe at the beginning of 2015. Maybe like end of February. So after monster...around beast mode release....but before the masses caught on to Future.

Oh word.

Y'all gotta go look at the "Hard" video from 2012. Future got 18 year old Metro all in the video. Metro was on Welcome to MollyWorld & FBG the movie

Y'all gotta go look at the "Hard" video from 2012. Future got 18 year old Metro all in the video. Metro was on Welcome to MollyWorld & FBG the movie

We know this. Just some making an observation on how metro kinda d-rides who's the hottest at the time, and seemingly stops messing with the artist before. But it makes sense. He's a producer. Kinda his job :lol:

Metro always been in the mix of 1017/FBG/Brick Factory. I think Young Metro got this all figured out.

Yeah OJ was the first time I heard Metro, damn even OJ got a beat from Wheezy way back in 2011.

I know Metro had to feel some type of way when Thug said London might be the best producer ever.

Low key oj was the first time I heard a lot of these trap dudes, including lex luger

Last edited:
Damn what the hell happen to lex luger? Haven't seen that name in awhile

Last edited:
Changed his whole style cuz it got jacked by every trap producer. I still hear his beats every now and then

The first time I heard a Metro beat might have been Alley Boy/ Jeezy/ Gotti - "Four"

Last edited:
First time I heard metro was the first tay don tape. But when he made that "packs" beat for juiceman I was a fan.

Yeah OJ was the first time I heard Metro, damn even OJ got a beat from Wheezy way back in 2011.

I know Metro had to feel some type of way when Thug said London might be the best producer ever.

Yeah but I thought Metro and London are "best friends" *Thugger voice*

Back
Top Bottom