young thug... Barter 6 out.

Been for saying for two years now that he's one of the most versatile and creative we've seen in a long time.

Took me until this post to realize it was you purp :lol:

Crazy we been in the music forum for a decade now.

You've always managed to stay out of trouble though. :lol:

It's a trip man.

And I try to be good :lol: I've gotten into some mean drunk debates here but never got tagged *knocks on wood* I thought AJPlatinum would've for sure reported me in the Raiders thread :lol:

Like 15 of those Slime Season songs were from that 200+ song leak he had a few months ago
laugh.gif
Crazy thing is I downloaded those leaks from Datpiff when they first dropped & still haven't played any of the songs...... Well I guess you can say that Iistened to the ones on Slime Season lol.

It's a couple duds on the leaks (most are from Rich Homie), but there's still a lot of quality in there

[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Phoenix and Pull up on a Kid :smokin..

I only had time to skim through tho. Will be back

better than the first and the first was fire too. just not really diggin the cover art but it's whatevs

I want that ***** cause it's tight as a kid.....

Idk about this cat sometimes man, the music be good then he'll go say some wild **** like that

Lol what he say that on??? Flagrant

This ish smooth. I'm legit on track 18 now been playin straight thru.

Last edited:
Lil who? And this **** so cold, it makes ss1 forgettable

My girl shaking that *** to twerk it tonight when she get off lil do she know

Track 3

And dat dude chris dat dude chris I was listening to that lil Uzi tape yesterday, that **** hard as hell! He don't sound like a typical philly cat

I was gon make a thread on that jawn. That Banned From TV jawn is :x :x
The way they flipped the horns from OG one was crazy. He def dont gotta Philly sound but thats why i mess with him. The production on that tape CRAZY. Idk what part of Philly dude from but him, Grandemarshall, Kur & PNB Rock gon have to hold Philly down since Meek losing his mind lol

Boys need to get up on them leaks

I been said it

It's like a solid 15-18 good songs on it

Power
Runnin Out Of Money
Destroyed
Ms Jackson
Got My Mind Right
Draw Down
Drinking Lean Is Amazing
Get That Money
They Know It
No No No
Pass Me The Lighter
Purple
I Guarantee

:pimp:

This shoulda been the album.

After I heard the leaks I couldn't front dude anymore especially over London beats. No matter how flagrant he is. :lol:

I was gon make a thread on that jawn. That Banned From TV jawn is :x :x
The way they flipped the horns from OG one was crazy. He def dont gotta Philly sound but thats why i mess with him. The production on that tape CRAZY. Idk what part of Philly dude from but him, Grandemarshall, Kur & PNB Rock gon have to hold Philly down since Meek losing his mind lol

Can't rock with Lil Uzi. He on of them Tumblr type dudes that riding ATL's wave. Travis Scott type of guy. Seems very unoriginal. Nothing wrong with rapping on that type of production....but he's using all flows and slangs from ATL artist.

Glizzy for instance, a DC dude...has his OWN style, while still rapping over Zay & Metro beats.

Kur raps like the Migos EVERY SINGLE TIME. He can spit, but it's annoying AF.

This tape is smooth though. Gonna have to give it another spin. Listened to it briefly coming home last night.

Back
Top Bottom