young thug... Barter 6 out.

I rock with his smoove stuff but alot of it sounds similar (DJ Mustard effect)

Idk alot of Metro stuff on Thug's leaks, Travis album and mixtape show versatility

U known metro wasn't the reason that tape was mediocre. And I kinda prefer London to metro but I love metro **** pause. London just more versatile

They're both good, metro got more under his belt though. London will be a great in 2016 though. 
They said this last year, I hope dude expands the amount of artists he work with. After hearing Count Up, I legit think he could make a really good pop album.

U known metro wasn't the reason that tape was mediocre. And I kinda prefer London to metro but I love metro **** pause. London just more versatile

Opinions on Drake aside :lol:, you know it woulda been better with some Zay, C-Note, Sonny Digital, London, FKi, Dun Deal joints.

In all seriousness they just don't mesh well together. Drake and future + trap beat just isn't a great sound. Drake should've dropped that project with Ross way back smh.

As drake hater #1 him and Ross haven't missed yet. The future/drake thing was a cash grab and to put each other as the focal point of a demographic neither one of them was on top of. Drake getting played I'm the hood and future getting spins in the burbs.

Listened to the 1st few songs on Slime Season yesterday while I was kicking *** in NBA 2k16. Can't believe I enjoyed it lol.

Slime Season don't even start until track 4 for me. :lol:

1 - 3 don't even sound bad, I just rather listen to everything else on the tape. Coincidentally 1 - 3 the only tracks that feature other artist.

Power
Best Friend
Stunna
Calling Your Name
Again
Be Me See Me

Hell the entire tape :pimp:

that new joint that just dropped "Raw" is crazy.. didnt even know he could flow over a beat like that

the dude really is a musical genius.. he can adapt to any beat

Never cared to listen to the leaks, so I rocked with it.

Back
Top Bottom