young thug... Barter 6 out.

Metro hopped off thugs **** to ride futures. ***** even made him his new drop. I knew thug silently felt some type of way, how dude just became the 3rd wheel to future and esco.

Told y'all there was something there between thug n metro *shrug*
metro just a young ***** that don't really think before he talk...like that whole "5 mixtapes in a year" ****....man G-Unit started that **** not ******* Future 
laugh.gif
...and if we're talking Georgia then T.I./P$C was doing it w/ them "in da street" mixtapes...also Gucci Mane used to go crazy 

All of yal should read metro's tweets, because he said he is talking about rap from 2014-present. 

I'm not sure if he was taking shots at thug, honestly didn't think of him when metro tweeted that.

metro just a young ***** that don't really think before he talk...like that whole "5 mixtapes in a year" ****....man G-Unit started that **** not ******* Future :lol: ...and if we're talking Georgia then T.I./P$C was doing it w/ them "in da street" mixtapes...also Gucci Mane used to go crazy 

Metro said post-2014 though

And he's kinda right, Future brought that back (if we leave Gucci out of it because he is incarcerated and is just getting rid of music he recorded in anticipation of that to stay relevant).

But [emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji] @ "It's Okay To Ride A ***** Dicc" [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]129300[/emoji]

Hate when these producers start to act like people care what they say. Man metro shut the hell up and just make beats. Since when did people care about the opinions of producers

How you gonna make a claim and only date it back one year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just shows how stupid the damn tweets were

"As of 3:34 I'm the only rapper to drop a freestyle while watching NFL live on ESPN" Lmaooo **** outta here

Last edited:
How you gonna make a claim and only date it back one year [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] just shows how stupid the damn tweets were

"As of 3:34 I'm the only rapper to drop a freestyle while watching NFL live on ESPN" Lmaooo **** outta here

I'm saying :rofl:

Metro was riding fam platano. Future dope but he spaced everything rite and killed his features, he actually hasn't dropped a lot of music as far as "mixtape" rappers go.

Thug on a crazy run right now tho

Last edited:
What if Metro messing around makes this into a Gucci and Jeezy thing for the 2010's with Thug and Fewtch where we cheated out of hot music because of egos

Lmaooo Future on a roll. Dude coming at ANYONE who comes at him sideways lol

Has Thug & Future ever made a song together btw? I dont remember any

still gotta give slime season 2 a listen.. slacking over here..

thief in the night is FLAMES though

that piano 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom