young thug... Barter 6 out.

Can't rock with Lil Uzi. He on of them Tumblr type dudes that riding ATL's wave. Travis Scott type of guy. Seems very unoriginal. Nothing wrong with rapping on that type of production....but he's using all flows and slangs from ATL artist.

Glizzy for instance, a DC dude...has his OWN style, while still rapping over Zay & Metro beats.

Kur raps like the Migos EVERY SINGLE TIME. He can spit, but it's annoying AF.

This tape is smooth though. Gonna have to give it another spin. Listened to it briefly coming home last night.

Yea that does bother me bout him too. He kinda sounds like a more coherrent Chief Keef/Young Thug mix. Them beats are the main reason I messed with that mixtape tho, it bangs & not every beat and song sounds the same either. I wish he repped Philly harder, I dont even know what part dude from. Idk what ppl see in Glizzy btw, I dont really mess with him like that. Kur changes his flow up every now & then. Its a slight variation of Migos jawn but with Phillys aggressive flow. The kinda style that Meek got put on by

Anyways whats the highlights of this tape? I dont think I can make it thru another entire Young Thug project :lol:

Don't Know 
nthat.gif

I was bout to say that's the biggest copy cat since gilberg came to wcw

No reason to convince ppl to get dem leaks prolly hard to find but the last songs him and Quan did and prolly ever will do on there and I doubt them is getting put bak out there.

Uzi got his own sound, he just young and ain't master it yet. Actually thought he was from New Orleans, crazy he from Philly

Damn near half of TNO, Glizzy was trying his best to rap like Gucci

SS2 is straight fire. I don't know how it's possible but it might actually be better than SS1.

Great to hear London continue to play around with different sounds.

This dude Thug ear is insane tho.

I never really heard of Goose, Wheezy, Ricky Racks before Barter 6 and The Slime Season tapes. I don't know where Thugga find these dudes.

Last edited:
He need to push twerk it man. That could literally take the strip clubs/clubs over For a few months.

Goose mostly worked with Rich Homie Quan on his tapes but it seem like RHQ tryna work wit a different team

Wheezy been cool w/ Metro and Shad, he made a lot of dope beats on 2000 and God

Last edited:
http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1781774/width/200/height/400[/IMG
Not sure what metro said to start this

Called Future Tito lol Thugger Jackson

Metro was sneak dissing fasho though but Thug shouldn't have brought Future into it

Told y'all there was something there between thug n metro *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom