Your Ex changing her status to "single" in facebook UNAPPRECIATION, Vol. yes another girl topic...

First off NT peeps, i dont post that often and never about these kinds of things, but my gf of 3.5 years broke up with me last saturday, for stupid reasons oneof the being she wanted to be alone and was to dependent of me, so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night icheck facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.", damn thathit me hard
frown.gif
, just monday she talked to one of my boys and told him shedidn't want to change her photo or her status, giving me hope of course, and i see this, immediately called her, she wont even give me a chance, its overand i feel like jumping of a building...

...sorry for the rant, time to hit up some tijuana strip clubs, any advice for a broken heart?...

Originally Posted by ballin 2k3

First off NT peeps, i dont post that often and never about these kinds of things, but my gf of 3.5 years broke up with me last saturday, for stupid reasons one of the being she wanted to be alone and was to dependent of me, so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.", damn that hit me hard
frown.gif
, just monday she talked to one of my boys and told him she didn't want to change her photo or her status, giving me hope of course, and i see this, immediately called her, she wont even give me a chance, its over and i feel like jumping of a building...

...sorry for the rant, time to hit up some tijuana strip clubs, any advice for a broken heart?...
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]It's not worth it. But I did lol.[/color]

ProduccionFrescos wrote:

First off NT peeps, i dont post that often and never about these kinds of things, but my gf of 3.5 years broke up with me last saturday, for stupid reasons one of the being she wanted to be alone and was to dependent of me, so i was hoping to give her space, and that she would miss me and come back, until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party, and i see "EX GF" went from being "in a relationship" to "single.", damn that hit me hard
frown.gif
, just monday she talked to one of my boys and told him she didn't want to change her photo or her status, giving me hope of course, and i see this, immediately called her, she wont even give me a chance, its over and i feel like jumping of a building...

It's not worth it. But I did lol.

And I thought this random broad gamin hard tryin to bust me down was extra,,,
laugh.gif
smh.gif

My current GF's says 'Married' with no name on it. It used to say married to another guy til he changed it. Usually something like that wouldntbother me but its like #++?
laugh.gif

frown.gif

apparently it wasn't that big a deal to her, so it shouldn't be to you either...but jus reading what u said about her after 3.5 yrs wanting to besingle is alot more interesting than her changing her status on facebook or wherever.....sounds like some @%+ was goin down sir

frown.gif

ben-stiller.gif

Nah, but seriously...hang in there dude. There's more fish in the sea.

until last night i check facebook on my phone while i was at a party
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

facebook is ruining lives .............daily

dudes take stuff to seriously around here, im not jumping of anything, lol, figure of speech, she didnt remove her pics tough, bah im not gonna think aboutthis anymore...

Back
Top Bottom