Your Ex changing her status to "single" in facebook UNAPPRECIATION, Vol. yes another girl topic...

no chick that was in a relationship for years just decides to be single, women NEED that attention, affection and whatever else they were getting in thatrelationship....she found someone to take your place....you bugging asking for more chances, have some pride man. Treat her like you don't need her, shemight just come crawling back

Originally Posted by doosta45

how old are you?

freshman in college? she's getting busted down by the football team
im 24, shes not a freshman, and we live in tj (mexico) college is different here than in the states, so no, that doesnt apply
laugh.gif

If you want her back, better yourself son. She'll see it sooner or later and come running back when she's you as better off without her.

She will question her own value. Hit the gym twice as hard, meet new, better looking women. Get some new gear. I know it's hard to think about other womenalready, but just throw yourself into social situations. Who you were before her, find that again. If you played a lot of ball before you met her, like I did,play ball again.

Just try to improve yourself in any way, your body, your mind, your style.

its ok man, i know how you feel, it always bugs me when they do that! but what can u do, just find some other chicks to chill wid and change your status in FBto "chillin wit ____" everyday or something hahah

frown.gif
this makes me sad. I got into a bad argument with my boyf last night and just that is tearing me apart. Especially since he's all whatever today.We're not even broken up either! Feel better and I hope she comes back to you since you obviously really care about her.

michelle

Dude, I feel you 100%. When my girl, changed her status to single, i felt my heart stop...I miss her alot. i thought about giving her space, so i did for abouta week. i called her.. she blocked my number. And i have a feeling she is talking to someone else. Hurts, i still love her.. and its going to kill me seeingher with another guy.. *sorry i needed to vent*

I know im a simp...

Originally Posted by milbert

frown.gif
this makes me sad. I got into a bad argument with my boyf last night and just that is tearing me apart. Especially since he's all whatever today. We're not even broken up either! Feel better and I hope she comes back to you since you obviously really care about her.

michelle

send him a text saying he can smash whenever today, but only if he cheers up.

ninja will be quite chipper before he finishes reading the sentence.

you were at a party when you checked your facebook. you should have capitalized on the situation, fam.

i'm sure there were some hot chicks at that party you were at.

De-friend her if it's bothering you that much.

Originally Posted by soltheman

milbert said:
frown.gif
this makes me sad. I got into a bad argument with my boyf last night and just that is tearing me apart. Especially since he's all whatever today. We're not even broken up either! Feel better and I hope she comes back to you since you obviously really care about her.

michelle

send him a text saying he can smash whenever today, but only if he cheers up.

ninja will be quite chipper before he finishes reading the sentence.
I think they share that account.
laugh.gif

Dude...

big whup...and what son said about her seeing you better is true. they're gonna question their decisions.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

no chick that was in a relationship for years just decides to be single, women NEED that attention, affection and whatever else they were getting in that relationship....she found someone to take your place....you bugging asking for more chances, have some pride man. Treat her like you don't need her, she might just come crawling back
:golf clap:

don't ask your ex for nothing, man. she's single, ta %%##*#@ to. 3.5 years was one hell of a ride but damn, you're 24. what you look like gettingyour feelings hurt over some fb nonsense? if you're a good looking guy & have a good head on your shoulders, i'm sure you'll find another broadquick fast. it's your ex's loss & not yours, so keep it moving my man.

pics of the ex?

shes ready to geet back out there, sorry bro. just take your time getting back on that horse

Originally Posted by j0rDan23dunker

you were at a party when you checked your facebook. you should have capitalized on the situation, fam.

i'm sure there were some hot chicks at that party you were at.
the party was winding down and it was 4 am when i checked fb on my phone
laugh.gif
, but anyways, i am gonna make myself better, hit the gym harder, go out with myfriends, im just gonna try not to think about her, i told myself i wasn't gonna call her until she calls me, but, when i saw that i had to call her, now idefinitely not gonna call her, ohh well, life goes on...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

social networking sites ruin lives
Sad, but true
tired.gif
I find this sentiment hilarious. how can a website run by you ruin your life? If that happens you need to reevaluate some things.

For the OP, I know how you feel. The "jumping off the building" feeling will go away after a while lol. In the mean time don't dwell. Liveyour life and find something to preoccupy your time.

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

SoleWoman wrote:

social networking sites ruin lives
Sad, but true
tired.gif
I find this sentiment hilarious. how can a website run by you ruin your life? If that happens you need to reevaluate some things.

For the OP, I know how you feel. The "jumping off the building" feeling will go away after a while lol. In the mean time don't dwell. Live your life and find something to preoccupy your time.

Yes time will heal....and as far as the comment with websites ruining lives........this is the generation we live in. People get defaced on all sorts of mediasnowadays...whether Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, etc. I think we have all just grown accustomed to it and now get all sensitive about it.

Originally Posted by starzinoureyes

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

no chick that was in a relationship for years just decides to be single, women NEED that attention, affection and whatever else they were getting in that relationship....she found someone to take your place....you bugging asking for more chances, have some pride man. Treat her like you don't need her, she might just come crawling back
:golf clap:

don't ask your ex for nothing, man. she's single, ta %%##*#@ to. 3.5 years was one hell of a ride but damn, you're 24. what you look like getting your feelings hurt over some fb nonsense? if you're a good looking guy & have a good head on your shoulders, i'm sure you'll find another broad quick fast. it's your ex's loss & not yours, so keep it moving my man.

pics of the ex?

its not the actual facebook stuff, its pretty much the feeling that if she did that, we completely done, i now KNOW that were not getting back together unlesssomething changes her mind, but whatever, it hurts but ill get over it eventually,

...anyways pic, us 2 about a year ago...

3968978103_2c2386be23_o.jpg

OP ever thought of getting off of FB completely...that might help you get over her.... out of sight, out of mind

Back
Top Bottom