Your favorite beer you drink on the regular?

becks.jpg

defaults: stella, heineken

corona used to be my favorite when i first started drinking.. but i cant drink it anymore.. the taste is awful

damn i havent had one of these in a min !!!!! making me thirsty NT
pimp.gif

there might be more but i cant think of them right now, but these are in the routine normally

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

JP is called a Snake bite
pimp.gif

it has guinness on top and the bottom is pear cider .... when they pour the 2 they use a bent spoon and thats wat keeps them sperated .... that right there isGOAT no doubt !!!! if yall havent tried it u must asap

hell ya u gotta try it .... but pear cider is getting phased out so most place arent even using or selling it ant more =[
smh.gif

why would someone who doesn't drink beer even click on this thread?
tired.gif

anyways, I liked the dogfish 60 and 90 minutes, I wanna try the 120, it's never on draft anywhere tho.

for those who like heineken, stella and similar beers, give Tsingtao a try. I had it once at a chinese restaurant and it's VERY good, I'd rate it overheiney and stella.

Tsingtao_large.jpg

also a good website is beeradvocate.com . they have a grip of beer reviews and such.

I'm loyal to an IPA/DIPA over any other beer...
pimp.gif

3396810092_89fa40afe7.jpg

06301.jpg

terrapin.jpg

420.jpg

20794.jpg

And the GOAT...

bells-two-hearted-225x221.jpg

I liked the dogfish 60 and 90 minutes, I wanna try the 120, it's never on draft anywhere tho.
Nothing can prepare you for the 120. I like high-gravity beers, but that $%!* is just ridiculous. 20% ABV beers were not meant to exist
laugh.gif

ive wanted to try a snakebite for about a year now and I cant find pear cider ANYWHERE unless they're charging out the #@+% for it...

Back
Top Bottom