Your favorite beer you drink on the regular?

The few who gets down with Yuengling..
yall alright in my book
pimp.gif

I just can not do Guinness at all. Not for me, even tho I like heavier beers.

There is a time and place for the macros (i.e: tryin to get faded vs. tryin to enjoy the fllavors of the beer). Sometimes you not tryin to drop $100 on a 6pack an %*@
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

I just can not do Guinness at all. Not for me, even tho I like heavier beers.

There is a time and place for the macros (i.e: tryin to get faded vs. tryin to enjoy the fllavors of the beer). Sometimes you not tryin to drop $100 on a 6 pack an %*@
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was at the store yesterday and I picked up Flying Dogin heat wheat...craft beer.
Just wanted to try it...I almost had a heart attack when he said $9 and some change for a 6 pk.

Magic Hat Wacko, new summer beer brewed with beet sugars, which gives it its unique color

2e4gdbp.jpg

Magic Hat H.I.P.A.
aym63p.jpg

Magic Hat Odd Notion, changes with the season
5a4c55.jpg

Magic Hat #9, my favorite MH brew
n4i009.jpg

It seems this has turned into a plain old "favorite beer" post rather than "favorite beer you drink on the regular." I'm gonna bestraight up. I love Newcastle, Samuel Adams (I've had all Sams including the newest), but I'm in college. I can get a 6 of one of those once in awhile. Usually I'm drinking PBR or if I cant get that its Miller Lite. Say what you want about Pabst, but they didn't get that Blue Ribbon for nothing.Best cheap beer ever. I will add a photo to fit in:
main.php

Coronas
pimp.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]They make me feel like i'm on a mexican beach chilling, - S.F.[/color]

Originally Posted by itz rOLLi

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

6a00d8345194a469e201053656dbdc970c-500wi

of course the resident conservative drinks bud light.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Is it a white man's beer?? I see noone else or hardly anyone else has said Bud Light
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I'm not up on all the beer info.... I just drink Bug Light & a Corona every once in a while.... and whatever is in the Keg at football games
pimp.gif

There are so many good beers out there it's hard to just choose one.

I'll cosign that Joose call as well. I'll get one of those if I'm getting off work late and trying to play catch up.
pimp.gif

Purple Haze is legit too:
purplehaze.jpg

I like budweiser (but i get the pint when im at bars) then it's corona, and coors light. but it gets to the point where beer is beer so i'll prettymuch drink anything
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

There are so many good beers out there it's hard to just choose one.

I'll cosign that Joose call as well. I'll get one of those if I'm getting off work late and trying to play catch up.
pimp.gif

Purple Haze is legit too:
purplehaze.jpg

My boys always clown me whenever I order this if they have it. I personally think it's delicious
pimp.gif

I don't always drink beer, but when I do, I prefer Dos Equis.

Spoiler [+]
stay thirsty my friends

Back
Top Bottom